Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
I could be completely misinterpreting things, but I'm basing it on this reply which again I could be reading wrong but it seems like it isn't actually avoidable just skippable so you don't see it. It still happens just in the background.

I'll gladly eat my words and be proven wrong here, I hope I'm wrong because there are characters in this game that I genuinely enjoy, like I said Jamie is the best girl she's so sweet. I just don't want to share her, nor do I want to get to a point in the story where my only option is to share her or skip the scene. In my mind if you're getting that pop-up then shit in the story has been progressing to the point that the girls are wanting multiple dicks (and I'm not down for that) unless it's going to be a surprise gangbang but I don't think I saw a rape tag.
Sure I can see where your coming from, but considering how the games has been so far, I don't think it going to be that way. To be fair though I could be completely wrong, I just try to enjoy the games I play for the content they currently have in them rather then worry about whats in the future. Just to clarify I'm not judging anyone for liking/disliking any type of content (different strokes for different folks).

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
it's not really a answer :(
I'm not really into spending x hours in a game (since it's on chapter 8 I reckon is more than 4h of gameplay..plus it's a sandbox so again add at least 1h I guess) just to reach a point where I could say guess I'll drop the game...
I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer my question.
Hi. Im a woman - the whorish kind who likes multiple dicks. I appreciate the well-thought feedback here.

I feel like I shouldn't have spoken at all about what is to come in the game. I don't think that you will be upset by the swinging included in the game. I'm not going to have a toggle switch in the menu or anything, but you'll get opportunities to basically turn it off through conversations.

Examples - izzy has made it very clear at this point that she is not going to settle for just the mcs dick. If you're still involved with her, you know what you're getting into as far as I'm concerned. Still, you would get a warning before the scene to optionally back out if it.

Other characters (Let's say Ms. Welch for example), might just ask you how you feel about swinging. If you say you're not into it, the scene just won't happen. There won't any mention of it at all in game.

Nothing is going to come out of nowhere. If you've played eight updates of this game, I'd like to think I've earned a little bit of trust. I didn't pop Adrian's dick out on you unexpectedly, I didn't make your mc kiss bai, and I'm not making you get dommed by Mrs mills. I'll be handling every other controversial kink in the game basically the same way. It's going to be optional and it's not going to be thrown in your face.

That's why I get a little upset about these questions that have been around since the beginning. If you've seen how Ive handled these other subjects, you should know how I'll handle future ones.

You're not going to like EVERYTHING in the game. You don't have to. But I'm also not going to throw things you don't like into your face.

I hope this is more clear. I think that if you enjoy the game right now, and you stick with it, that you'll continue to enjoy it.
This should answer your question

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
actually it doesn't since I asked a specific question in a example she used ....so no ... it does not answer my question :(
You can close off routes pretty much any time.

Izzy makes it clear that she's going to fuck other guys. If you don't like that, there's plenty of opportunities to not pursue her.

Or you can just skip the scene. Which is not even in the game yet.

Reactions: JonTommy

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Examples - izzy has made it very clear at this point that she is not going to settle for just the mcs dick. If you're still involved with her, you know what you're getting into as far as I'm concerned. Still, you would get a warning before the scene to optionally back out if it.
called it!

JonTommy

Apr 9, 2021
Hi,
New-ish here (asked a question a few weeks ago or something like that) haven't played the game yet.
I hope I'm not gonna annoy you though I can understand if I do and I apologize for that.
When the scene with the swinging comes and you opt out of it..and don't want any of it does it :
a) close the route with Izzy
or
b)skips (but it still happens)
or
c)skips (but it doesn't happen)
Again I apologize if you think I acted like the people that complain, I'm just trying to understand
Even if it's a kink I don't like this is your vision and if we have a chance to skip it (I'm more than fine..just want to understand)
I mean if it just skips but it still happens again I want to know just so I can break up with her or something like that....
Hope I wasn't to disrespectful and if I was ...sorry about that :(
Hey, as someone who had the same question as you and someone who has been satisfied with the devs answer maybe I can answer here.

Izzy is already in one or more established relationships when the game starts, she is upfront about it, I'd imagine at some point in her story you are offered to join in some group fun and either do or don't but I doubt you'll ever have Izzy to yourself because that just isn't her character. I'd imagine at that point you'll just need to stop playing her story line as I don't think breaking up with a character is an option in this game, you just simply don't pursue that particular character or skip the scenes you don't want to see.

Izzy is like the sister in my mind, she's a package deal.

The rest of the girls as far as I know will have dialogue options to avoid MMF stuff, and it won't happen at all. Though I imagine Izzy isn't the only character in the game that will have other men in their lives. The teachers for example probably aren't just banging MC, and Mrs. Mills is definitely getting sex on the side from other dudes she's more than likely dominating, remember she doesn't hire women and that's for a reason. Kendra seems like a free spirit and if I'm not mistaken sucks you off in a park bathroom so she's probably down for wild shit too.

This is all speculation on my part and I have no idea what Rj has planned for the characters take this all with a big ole grain of salt.
I can't see Lisa, Jamie, Mari, or Reba being down to be shared. The sister is being shared between you and Tammy. Dana doesn't seem the type but she is also cheating with MC so she's up in the air and she's sexually frustrated to boot. Juli is a virgin smart girl so she can go either way. There are so many characters that it's hard to imagine who will have what kink.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gellidus and BTLD

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I still down to play this game even with all the characters going to have swinging except if that "main milf" doesn't going to have any type of Avoidable or unavoidable sharing or swinging. I can't imagine how can her being a suitable option for sharing or swinging. And she asking "are okay for swinging" is confirmed that "she is into swinging and have desire" but dont do it just because MC said so is not okay for me. I'm not into girls who have those kinks even as fantasies.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I still down to play this game even with all the characters going to have swinging except if that "main milf" doesn't going to have any type of Avoidable or unavoidable sharing or swinging. I can't imagine how can her being a suitable option for sharing or swinging. And she asking "are okay for swinging" is confirmed that "she is into swinging and have desire" but dont do it just because MC said so is not okay for me. I'm not into girls who have those kinks even as fantasies.
i see Adrian, Jamie, and, Reba staying with the mc, only.

Jun 11, 2017
way too texty. In the beginning: "I walk through the overgrown grass to the fence to talk to her". The visuals already describe that. Just write dialogue here.

arroganz

Sep 6, 2020
oh no, one of my favourite games. Nice MC, good looking LIs and well written story with lots of different kinks.
But I have to stop playing.
I can't play a game wich supports to put pineapple on a pizza, that is heresy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
was swinging in the planned tagged since the beginning? i dont remember it being there. :cry:
It's been talked about since near the start.

It is obvious for some characters.

1 of the teachers is married and into swinging, she keeps flirting with the MC. Izzy has made it clear from day 1 she'll fuck who she wants to and has no intention of settling down.

The short hait black girl who's name I can't remember also said she wants to have sex with at least 5 men before she considers settling down.

The boss at the law firm is a domme and probably has something going on.

The other girl at the law firm is engaged.

Kendra is kinda in a world of her own, while I don't think she's bedding anyone else it wouldn't surprise me if she was.

I think everyone else is okay with MC only though.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity, I noticed that there's a 'gay' tag included on the game. Can somebody let me know if it's possible to play the MC as strictly gay, and avoid all sex with women? If so, how many guys are there to get it on with?
Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, I noticed that there's a 'gay' tag included on the game. Can somebody let me know if it's possible to play the MC as strictly gay, and avoid all sex with women? If so, how many guys are there to get it on with?
Thanks!
1 gayish and i'd say yes but would be boring.

Reactions: Zedire

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks!
There is only 1 gay character but doesn't have many scenes.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
I guess I'll hold off for now and see if they at least develop that gay romance more, or add more in future. Thanks for letting me know! :)

Reactions: purelife258

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
It's been talked about since near the start.

It is obvious for some characters.

1 of the teachers is married and into swinging, she keeps flirting with the MC. Izzy has made it clear from day 1 she'll fuck who she wants to and has no intention of settling down.

The short hait black girl who's name I can't remember also said she wants to have sex with at least 5 men before she considers settling down.

The boss at the law firm is a domme and probably has something going on.

The other girl at the law firm is engaged.

Kendra is kinda in a world of her own, while I don't think she's bedding anyone else it wouldn't surprise me if she was.

I think everyone else is okay with MC only though.
Kendra is definitely.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Reba's truck looks just like my 1972 Chevy 1/2 ton, damn I miss that truck! Turned into a Flintstone Mobile when the floor rotted away in 1987, had to put a plank down when it rained to stop from getting sprayed when it rained... (God damned GM using recycled metal) Used it to haul my 1970 Triumph Tiger around. (Happier days) I lost both the truck & bike that year :cry:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 109 Votes