dave143

Oct 1, 2019
What does the hint for Suzy say?
"if you wanna be her lover, you gotta get with her friend, you need to advance your relationship with tammy to continue getting closer to suzy"
but with tammy it says "you reached maximum affection"

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"if you wanna be her lover, you gotta get with her friend, you need to advance your relationship with tammy to continue getting closer to suzy"
bugged maybe. post a save so it can be looked.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
That's odd. Have you gone out on a date with Tammy? You should be able to if you go to the gym and work out with her in the morning on a weekend.

How many hearts does Tammy have? Did you get the sex scene with Tammy at the cafe?

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
That's odd. Have you gone out on a date with Tammy? You should be able to if you go to the gym and work out with her in the morning on a weekend.

How many hearts does Tammy have? Did you get the sex scene with Tammy at the cafe?
yep already has the scene and date, and its has all the hearts but it doesnt advance with suzy, i think its bugged

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
Yeah, I'm not sure how that could happen. That help message should only show if you haven't gone on the date with Tammy.

If you know how to use the console, you could manually change that variable.

$ tammyfirstdate = True

Else, post your save and we'll see what's up with it.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Just a reminder to those of you who like the game - consider leaving a review here. It really helps other people find the game, which helps me get more patrons, which will keep me making the game.

I appreciate all the nice comments <3
I usually wait until a game is finished to review, just leaving my commentary for the game thread itself. See, if I had reviewed a certain game called Acting Lessons, at the 2/3 point, might have given it 5 stars, as I finished it, had to take at least one of those stars away, just like the dev chose to do, could not save that fifth star. I have added you to my list of devs to support. Granted, I am doing the $1 a month but I am on a limited budget and would rather support 20 devs at $1 a month than just one at $20 a month. You did make my select group, so kudos for that, I guess. I only support those with no non-consensual content, good storytelling and characters with some humor thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I usually wait until a game is finished to review, just leaving my commentary for the game thread itself. See, if I had reviewed a certain game called Acting Lessons, at the 2/3 point, might have given it 5 stars, as I finished it, had to take at least one of those stars away, just like the dev chose to do, could not save that fifth star. I have added you to my list of devs to support. Granted, I am doing the $1 a month but I am on a limited budget and would rather support 20 devs at $1 a month than just one at $20 a month. You did make my select group, so kudos for that, I guess. I only support those with no non-consensual content, good storytelling and characters with some humor thrown in for good measure.
Hey, thank you for supporting me!

I understand wanting to wait on the review, but reviewing while the game is in development is very helpful to a developer and you do have the option of editing your review on F95 if I do something to really annoy you later in the game.

Not trying to be pushy. If you'd like to wait to give a review I understand and that's fine. :)
I appreciate your support either way.

Reactions: bamachine

nnkakek

Jun 18, 2020
everytime i load the game is still bugged for me, i try loading both 64 and 32 bits, in the windows 10 ver, yet it crashes

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
everytime i load the game is still bugged for me, i try loading both 64 and 32 bits, in the windows 10 ver, yet it crashes
Are you able to get to the main menu screen? If so, make sure your DirectX is updated to the newest release, then open up the 32-bit version, and on the main menu screen press Shift+G, then on the top left, choose one of the other renderers (the ANGLE renderer has been working for most people). Close the game and restart.

This has worked for everybody that has had the problem so far. It's an issue with the new version of Ren'Py. Hope this works for you.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I know she screwed the guy she hangs round with but he's gay and it was awkward.

She strikes me more of a free love type person. I'm not sure if she's the type to settle down and I think that's what she was hinting at when she hinted at the MC loving her until something happens and i'm pretty sure that something is her being a free spirit and not wanting tying down to 1 person.

Kinda like a happy version of Izzy.
agreed. honestly, i kinda lost interest in her after the bathroom scene.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Hey, thank you for supporting me!

I understand wanting to wait on the review, but reviewing while the game is in development is very helpful to a developer and you do have the option of editing your review on F95 if I do something to really annoy you later in the game.

Not trying to be pushy. If you'd like to wait to give a review I understand and that's fine. :)
I appreciate your support either way.
OK, will write up a review, did not know that it helps a dev. I thought maybe high score might but not just reviewing. I guess each review helps push a game towards the top when searching, just like Google metrics.

As for coming back later and changing it, few things will cause me to do that. I do not kink shame, even if some kinks are not my bag. Non-consent is not a kink, it is a crime. If a game is tagged blackmail or rape, almost always an automatic no for me. There are a few rare exceptions out there, like Avalon, where the act is treated with the seriousness it deserves but I still prefer not to see it in my escapism. There are others, like AWAM, where you can tell a potential blackmailer to fuck off, so those also get a pass. You force me to choose which LI I am going to save from a villain, might lose a star for that.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I'd love to see her dom both the MC and Dana.
Since I am pretending to be the MC, I am hoping we get the choice of being dom/sub/non-bdsm. IRL, not into being dominated or dominating my partner. I have done the light choking/ass slaps when asked but never really did anything for me. Now having a lovely lass sit on my face and/or urinate in my mouth, those I could go for, just hard to find that in the bible belt.

BTW, thanks for the links in your signature. I am always searching for female protag without non-consent content but somehow through multiple searches, never saw the Erisa's Summer game before now. Also, I try to keep my female protags away from dicks, as much as possible. There are some exceptions but the dude attached to that dick better not be a dick himself or he can GTFO. He really has to earn his shot.

Reactions: Avaron1974

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
If you'd like to play a good female protag game, my friend Teri (Nine of Swords) has a game called Mythos, that I absolutely adore. It's still early in development, so not a ton of content at the moment, but it's still well worth playing, I think.
Already played and chose to support the development of that one but thanks for the rec anyway.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
If you'd like to play a good female protag game, my friend Teri (Nine of Swords) has a game called Mythos, that I absolutely adore. It's still early in development, so not a ton of content at the moment, but it's still well worth playing, I think.
I too would HIGHLY recommend Mythos for anyone looking for a good game with a female MC.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes