Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I try to call her and told I don't have anything to tell her right now, and I can't get the basement as a location either.
A few days after the beginning - day 9 iirc - the detective should give you a call. After that you will have the basement location.

HandOfGod

Jul 17, 2017
I like the game, but i'm stuck and kinda need some help or tipps. I don't get the Suzy 5th Heart event or any events with Mrs Mills. When i tried the "help" button, it says for Suzy that i need to get closer to Tammy, but i have both hearts filled on her and nothing happens at the gym or in the cafe. For Mrs Mills i have only one heart and it tells me everytime i click on help, that i finished Whitneys Story, so it wont give me any tipps. Did i do something wrong in the earlier game or what i'm supposed to do?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I like the game, but i'm stuck and kinda need some help or tipps. I don't get the Suzy 5th Heart event or any events with Mrs Mills. When i tried the "help" button, it says for Suzy that i need to get closer to Tammy, but i have both hearts filled on her and nothing happens at the gym or in the cafe.
Did you use an old save or did you start a new game with the current game version? Because when you say you have "both hearts" filled on Tammy that seems to suggest you only see 2 hearts for her as max. She should have 7 hearts max.

For Mrs Mills i have only one heart and it tells me everytime i click on help, that i finished Whitneys Story, so it wont give me any tipps. Did i do something wrong in the earlier game or what i'm supposed to do?
That is very strange, because Whitney's story should not be mentioned in Mrs. Mills' hints. You get that when you click on Mrs Mills on page 2, yes? Not on the question mark? All you should need to do to advance with Mrs. Mills is chatting with her before work.

If you like you can post your save here or in the help channel of the and I'll take a look. My gut feeling tells me there is something we've never seen though. :eek:

Reactions: HandOfGod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well on prev. update mc had 3some with her and her friend so ................

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
well on prev. update mc had 3some with her and her friend so ................
You're thinking Suzy and Tammy. Or you have a super secret version where Mari was in a threesome already. :ROFLMAO:

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
"I even had to call an Uber from a pay phone."

Did you, mother fucker? Or did you trade your phone for the clothes of a forty-year-old longboard salesman?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazymic79

Dweezils

Dec 21, 2020
rjrhodes your game is definitely in my top 5 favorites. Keep up the good work. I was hoping to keep playing it on my tablet, but the current Android version is crashing too often to finish a scene. Any tips?

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
rjrhodes your game is definitely in my top 5 favorites. Keep up the good work. I was hoping to keep playing it on my tablet, but the current Android version is crashing too often to finish a scene. Any tips?
I'm really not sure. I've played through the whole game on my Galaxy phone with no issues. Sorry it's crashing for you though. Were you able to play previous updates on the tablet without issues?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
is it possible to change the way the MC refers to Suzy without having to start a new game?
If you know how to use unRen, yes.

Quoting myself from a post in the Discord's help channel:

You want to use the console in "Come Home" or another Ren'Py game? (Windows, Linux, Mac) The tool you need is called unRen.
Official Windows version by Sam (admin of F95Zone): https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Unofficial Mac & Linux version: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux.16887/

Instructions:
1.) Copy the script file (e.g. UnRen.bat or UnRen-0.91.bat) to either the game's root directory (where the exe is) or the /game/ folder
2.) Double click on UnRen.bat to execute
3.) Select the option you require, for the in-game console select option 3) "Enable Console and Developer Menu" When you are playing the game, you can access the developer menu by pressing SHIFT+D. Chose the "Variable Viewer" to look at all the variables in the game.
If you know what you're doing, you can change variables with the console (SHIFT+O).

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND that changing variables without being 100% sure you know what you're doing CAN BREAK YOUR SAVE OR THE CURRENT PLAYTHROUGH! Some game events may not trigger correctly. In that case your save game may not be fixable and you'll probably need to start a new playthrough. TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE always save your game before changing variables.

So what you want to do once you have the console enabled:
Load your game
shift+o
type in: bro = u'whateverYouWantHerToCallYou'
enter
esc

Dweezils

Dec 21, 2020
I'm really not sure. I've played through the whole game on my Galaxy phone with no issues. Sorry it's crashing for you though. Were you able to play previous updates on the tablet without issues?
Yes, but now it seems like all ren’py games are giving me problems on that device. So it's not your (great) game specifically. Thanks for the quick response

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok so i just started and i just wanted to kno if theres an incest patch, because theres an "incest" tag. at the start he(MC) says his moms dead, dads missing, and only has a step sister & a step mom. this game has a "gay" tag so that means either we find dad and have sex with him(miss the "DILF" tag and would explain the "incest" tag) or theres some other guy(s) later on (still no "incest").

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
ok so i just started and i just wanted to kno if theres an incest patch, because theres an "incest" tag. at the start he(MC) says his moms dead, dads missing, and only has a step sister & a step mom. this game has a "gay" tag so that means either we find dad and have sex with him(miss the "DILF" tag and would explain the "incest" tag) or theres some other guy(s) later on (still no "incest").
There is no incest patch, because the biological mother (who died) gets referenced, and I bet she will play some role later in the game. There is the possibility, however, to choose nicknames how you refer to Lisa and Suzy instead of landlady and roomie. The dev surely doesn't condone or encourage it, but I accidentally call them mom and sis. :cool:

One of the 20 LIs is a man - Bai, the Barista - and you can start a bisexual relationship with him. As all(*) other LIs and sexual content, dating Bai is completely optional.

(*)Except Suzy and Tammy, their stories are intertwined.

granny977

Jul 3, 2020
I'm not a huge fan of sandbox games but I gave come home a try and it became one of my favorite games to play. RJ made a great main story for the game. She kept it simple no hard long grinds to get the Hearts for the LI'S OF YOUR CHOICE. All the characters are up front with the MC of how they feel about dating others. I don't get forced into choices I would never make myself. This is a thumbs up for me all around. I can't wait to watch how she improves her skills as she moves forward with everything.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey rjrhodes why in game folder has powershell script-file besides others unusual files like file telling how long update was worked.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
hey rjrhodes why in game folder has powershell script-file besides others unusual files like file telling how long update was worked.
Not sure what you mean.

I made this update on github and built it from there this time. I believe some files that github uses were included in the build that shouldn't have been there. Shouldn't cause any problems and I think we (me and the guy that helps me with the builds) have it fixed so they won't be there for the next update.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes