amBest

Jul 18, 2017
  • Study Quantum physic.
  • 20 love interests.
... Sounds ultra shit.

> Has incest.

Well, fuck me, I guess. YOU BETTER NOT BE TRASH!

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
your inner g..?
Well... there are many shades of bi between straight and gay. Fortunately the time where you miraculously switched from straight to gay/lesbian when you realized that your own gender can also be beautiful and sexy are over. We know better now. Source: Living openly bi since for almost 25 years. It's getting better. :cool:

edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: DinoLaze

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
  • Study Quantum physic.
  • 20 love interests.
... Sounds ultra shit.

> Has incest.

Well, fuck me, I guess. YOU BETTER NOT BE TRASH!
You seem to be quite particular in your preferences, so before you expect any blood relations I should mention the following from my review:

"Incest fans like me have to turn up our suspension of disbelief a notch, because the story is written in a way, that MC's actual mother died years ago and he comes home to his step-mom and her daughter from an earlier relationship. You CAN change the way you call each other to sis/bro/mom, and 95% of the time that works fine, but sometimes the story talks about your (deceased) mom or something similar. It would need a rewrite of the story to make an actual iPatch, but since only the dev knows where the story is going, I don't think that makes sense while the game is still in development.
Usually I don't like these "inbetween" solutions, but in this case I can live with it. The rest is just too fine to ignore the game."

Hope you'll enjoy. :)

Reactions: amBest
Dec 13, 2018
Considering the amount of different possibilities that this game already have, I imagine the progression with a lot of different possible events, like sharing the mommy, NTR, gay, group sex or bisex. Even if I'm not into some of those the game would be epic

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering the amount of different possibilities that this game already have, I imagine the progression with a lot of different possible events, like sharing the mommy, NTR, gay, group sex or bisex. Even if I'm not into some of those the game would be epic
sharing with who?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
sharing with who?
That's a good question. Seeing as Lisa still loves MCs father I'm not sure she will open up sexually to more people than MC, who is comforting her. I hoped and thought about the possibility of Suzy joining the comforting, but that would be against Patreon's TOS, since they are mother and daughter. I'd certainly wish her to get more comforting until the father comes back, just not sure who would be likely candidates.

About what Shake 'n Squeeze mentioned, gay/bisexual and group sex have already be confirmed in the planned tags, as has sharing/swinging, I don't see any NTR on the horizon though. That would mean MC is getting cheated on, respectively cucked against his will to create jealousy. Seeing as everything in this game has been very consensual and the characters have been quite open about their feelings and sexuality, I don't think there'll be any bad surprises.
What I do see is consensual (and probably optional) sharing on many of the characters' routes. Also I think Mr. McGee might be a willing cuckold, who enjoys Mrs. McGee getting railed by a young student. Maybe he even joins the action. Who knows.
What I don't see is anyone telling MC they won't have sex with anyone but him, but then doing so nonetheless. They'd be open about it upfront and give MC options.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well atm there aren't that many guys (reba's idiot brother, those wannabe gangstas) so no mmf or sharing.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
luckly....hope those will be optional...any news on an update soon?
Always look at the OP and see when the last update came out, 7 days ago..
Most of these have about a month between updates so do the math before you ask.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I've already invited several times, but only a kiss at porch and nothing else
Hmmm... that's strange. Just to check if something's broken, could you go to the diner on weekday evenings (and leave a tip), maybe chat on the phone once or twice, and then go out on dates with her on the weekends? You can go out several times per day on Sat & Sun with her. I have the feeling that maybe there might be a bug that dating doesn't increase affection like it should.

P.S. What does her hint say? Only dating or does it mention diner and phone calls also?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've already invited several times, but only a kiss at porch and nothing else
1. how many hearts?
2. and like grimtown asks what tips say?
3. if you have gone to movies on date what movies have you picked?

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
1. how many hearts?
2. and like grimtown asks what tips say?
3. if you have gone to movies on date what movies have you picked?
1 - Full hearts
2 - Tips say that i've reached the end of the content with her
3 - All the types of movies, tryied all

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
1 - Full hearts
2 - Tips say that i've reached the end of the content with her
3 - All the types of movies, tryied all
If you like you could post your save here or in the #help channel and I'll take a look.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes