Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
texts for me are unreadable, like made of lines, has anybody the same problem ? Thanks
This is an issue with the new version of Ren'py. Solution is to
1. Make sure your graphics card, DirectX, and Windows are all updated.
2. Load up the game and press Shift+G
3. In the top right, choose one of the other Renderers (ANGLE has been working for most people). If you can't read the text there, I believe it's the third one down.
4. Close the game and reopen.

Reactions: Grimtown

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is semi bug: can't gain last heart on mari by going on date with her, just by going to cafe and tipping her.

Reactions: Grimtown

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
rjrhodes

The way I read the OP is that each girl story is separate and none of them will know about each other that its going on, is this correct?

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
rjrhodes

The way I read the OP is that each girl story is separate and none of them will know about each other that its going on, is this correct?
Not quite. Some of the characters will know about each other, but none will mind that you're dating multiple people. You're free to pursue as many or as few as you'd like.

Are there any sexual scenes with Bai as of this moment?
Not yet. Check back next update ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Why am I getting a strange Sci-Fi vibe out of the VN?

To me it may need the tag for Sci-Fi.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Why am I getting a strange Sci-Fi vibe out of the VN?

To me it may need the tag for Sci-Fi.
It does, doesn't it? I thought so too, but then I looked at the tag description again and now I'm not sure a sci-fi tag wouldn't raise wrong expectations. It says "Sci-fi [Used when sci-fi themes are heavily present.]", but I doubt the vibes and few talks about parallel universes counts as "heavily present". Maybe in the future, depending on how the story progresses.
I love the sci-fi vibes!

Hi!

Is there any Futa on male?
Hi! There is no futa content in this game, but there is a pre-op transwoman. In the latest update she comes out to MC, and so far there are no scenes in which she penetrates him anally. There is, however, (HEAVY ADRIAN SPOILER)the possibility of a 69 with her. She wants to give you a blowjob and you can choose that that you want to make her feel good too.

well there is semi bug: can't gain last heart on mari by going on date with her, just by going to cafe and tipping her.
Thanks, it's on the list now. :)

DinoLaze

Jan 6, 2020
Hi. I want to give my two cents on this game.

I came across this game today, decided to check it out even though i'm not that much of a fan of sandbox games, but.

This game is really well made! The story, the pacing, the girls and the scenes are just so great!

Developer, if you read this, you are extremely talented and I can't wait to see what else you have in store!

I don't have much else to say than just. Thank you!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes