Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
hello im fairly confused i just had sex with kendra but when the writing was saying we are having sex its just a black screen is it supposed to be this way? it was the same thing when watching the step mom masterbaiting
Screenshot (14).png Screenshot (15).png

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
hello im fairly confused i just had sex with kendra but when the writing was saying we are having sex its just a black screen is it supposed to be this way? it was the same thing when watching the step mom masterbaiting
View attachment 1231553 View attachment 1231559
Nope, that's not supposed to be like that at all. At that point you should see animations. My first thought was maybe a missing codec on your pc, but I know that there were some problems that were fixable by updating your DirectX. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-ch-8-r-j-rhodes.54521/page-52#post-5917666

Edit: To check if it's a codec problem you can go into the game directory->games->images and try if you can play any of the *.webm files.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Nope, that's not supposed to be like that at all. At that point you should see animations. My first thought was maybe a missing codec on your pc, but I know that there were some problems that were fixable by updating your DirectX. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/come-home-ch-8-r-j-rhodes.54521/page-52#post-5917666

Edit: To check if it's a codec problem you can go into the game directory->games->images and try if you can play any of the *.webm files.
am i supposed to jusst click the file cause when i do they play fine
i am on a gaming pc so a little weird if id have to update directx

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
am i supposed to jusst click the file cause when i do they play fine
Then it's not a codec problem. Good.

i am on a gaming pc so a little weird if id have to update directx
I'm no expert, that's just how a different graphics problem was solved and thought it might be worth a shot. My guess is that they all have to do with the new Ren'Py version.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Then it's not a codec problem. Good.

I'm no expert, that's just how a different graphics problem was solved and thought it might be worth a shot. My guess is that they all have to do with the new Ren'Py version.
yeah i just looked directx updates with windows10 os updates and i always keep mine updated.
no one else having this problem with the new update?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
yeah i just looked directx updates with windows10 os updates and i always keep mine updated.
no one else having this problem with the new update?
Not to my knowledge. You could join the and ask in the #bug-reports channel. Maybe there's someone who knows something.

Edit: I just posted a link to your comment in there. Fingers crossed someone knows something.

Reactions: Anthony2

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
Not to my knowledge. You could join the and ask in the #bug-reports channel. Maybe there's someone who knows something.

Edit: I just posted a link to your comment in there. Fingers crossed someone knows something.
okay thanks but i went ahead before i wrote off this game and checked everything, just updated my nivida drivers that fixed the problem. so weird thanks for trying to help

Reactions: Grimtown
Feb 29, 2020
I might have a problem but i'm not sure: Adrian's hint screen says that i should call her, but she's not listed in my phone. I did scene 2 with the social studies teacher.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I might have a problem but i'm not sure: Adrian's hint screen says that i should call her, but she's not listed in my phone. I did scene 2 with the social studies teacher.
You need to finish organizing the basement. After that you can meet her at the supermarket and get her number.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
So, how up to date is the walkthrough, would anyone know?

Any right or wrong choices in the phone sex with Juliana?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So, how up to date is the walkthrough, would anyone know?
It's more of a character guide/checklist. It's up-to-date. Everything you need should be accessible via the in-game hint system also.

Any right or wrong choices in the phone sex with Juliana?
Yes. She is more of a romantic type. If you choose the jerk answers like saying you start fucking her before you even removed any clothes chances are she won't like you anymore. For best outcome stick to the options on top.

Last edited:

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
I just played through it, my main complaint is that this game is sandbox style without the ability to replay sex scenes. The sandbox style works because you can avoid girls you don’t like. But not having any sort of replay gallery nor the ability to go back to the character and repeat the event is very disappointing.

Deleted member 2744688

Come Home
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2020
I just played through it, my main complaint is that this game is sandbox style without the ability to replay sex scenes. The sandbox style works because you can avoid girls you don’t like. But not having any sort of replay gallery nor the ability to go back to the character and repeat the event is very disappointing.
Hi, I'm glad you're enjoying for the most part.

There was a gallery last update that allowed you to view the images/animations, but I removed it this update because I'm completely reworking it. It's going to be integrated into the new menus for the next release. I think you'll like it quite a bit as it allows you to replay any scene in the game :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
some content avoidable and is there an incest patch? thanks
All sexual content is avoidable. Except for Suzy & Tammy - whose stories are intertwined - you can choose to pursue each of the other 18 LIs or not.
There is no incest patch, because the biological mother (who died) gets referenced, and I bet she will play some role later in the game. There is the possibility, however, to choose nicknames how you refer to Lisa and Suzy instead of landlady and roomie. The dev surely doesn't condone or encourage it, but I accidentally call them mom and sis. :cool:

Reactions: Tottoro

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I think I screwed myself.. I noticed extra spaces for affection and after looking at the walkthrough I was trying to meet Whitney but I don't have the detective on my affection list so there's no hint system, and not sure if I can still progress her story or not. I try to call her and told I don't have anything to tell her right now, and I can't get the basement as a location either.

4.30 star(s) 109 Votes