useless-j

Aug 15, 2019

Hello everybody! Update 18 is now available. I hope you love it and have a lot of fun and let me know what you think when you're finished. Check the changelog on the main menu for everything that's been added.
As always, if you hit any bugs or find typos or any of that, feel free to comment here to report those, or go onto the Discord and report in the help & bugs channel.
If you played the Beta release last week, these are the changes that have been made since then:
- Fixed an instance where it showed Whitney's name when the MC was speaking.
- Fixed an error that occurred when choosing the default costume during Izzy's movie theater date.
- Added an image to new Izzy scene for comedic effect.
- Fixed some issues where Jez's voice lines were not matched to the right dialogue.
- Fixed multiple typos.
Downloads
MEGA Download Instructions:
Here are the links to download the Update.

Windows Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from MEGA.
2. Unzip the file to a new folder.
3. Run the .exe file contained inside.
4. That's it. You don't need to copy over any old files. You don't need to worry about saves. You are free to delete the older version of the game if you downloaded it from here. If you played on Steam previously, just leave the Steam version alone and separate. On Windows, your save files are located under your user profile and are shared, whether you play the game this way or on Steam.
Mac Installation Instructions:
1. Download the zip file from Mega.
2. Unzip file via Archive Utility or any unarchiving program.
3. Run the app inside.
Android Installation Instructions:
1. Download the file from MEGA.
2. Run the .apk file.
3. Give the permissions required.
4. That's it. This will upgrade your app to the newest update.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Come Home [v8.18.1 Premium] [R.J. Rhodes]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
and dev or grimm would have shared it later.
Dev no, but I have also ceded to post the free release here long ago. There's always a leak between patreon and free release, so I don't bother anymore.

No official releases on f95. OnlyLeaks. :LOL:

That being said, if anybody wants to support this great game, Patreon/SubscribeStar tiers start as low as $3 for a month. :D

4.30 star(s) 114 Votes