Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Patience. Let the bugs be found first.
Dev said alpha testers already did a fantastic job and there were no bugs to be found. Of course it doesn't always cover all of it but when it comes to this game I mostly experienced it in a positive way around the beta.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I picked this up on Steam and ran through a fair amount so only a few of the ladies are currently not jizzy faced. I skipped on the guy, the pegging, and the trans woman. Not my speed and I'm glad it's avoidable. It is a bit unfortunate about Adrian though. Without the Adam's apple, I just thought it was a tom boy. Oh well.

I'm not sure who I favor over all. Jez or Gertrude seem to be it when I consider. I kind of wish Dana's friend and Flora were offered up as LIs, but who can complain?

I love the couple extra threesomes tossed in that weren't expected. Looking forward to more.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Wow :oops:
I hadn't played this in a while and I can't believe how much better the graphics have gotten.

It started out pretty mediocre in that respect but I think this may now be the best 3DCG on F95.

EDIT: And what's even more amazing is that he doesn't even seem to be recycling any of the animations on different girls.

I just hope RJR doesn't get snapped up by a movie studio and vanish now :LOL:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 115 Votes