tronic1975

Feb 7, 2018
As much as I'm looking forward to the upcoming update, I'm also afraid of it.
I don't know who I should choose.
On the one hand there is Suzy, who has already lost you once... then Jamie, your ex-girlfriend who you left as a teenage idiot and she still gave you another chance or Mari and Reba, who are just hot.

Or Kendra, who is full of joy but has to fight cancer...

And then there's Adrian, who, even if she was born male, has an incredible charisma and will certainly be a damn good-looking woman after her complete "transformation".

Reactions: Elhemeer

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
And then there's Adrian, who, even if she was born male, has an incredible charisma and will certainly be a damn good-looking woman after her complete "transformation".
Totally fine with me if she wants to stay the way she is. Already damn good-looking.

Reactions: dreddhead

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
which character(s) is the futa/trans tag for?
Adding that she, like all the other LIs, is optional. She also has a "friends/buddies-only" option, so you can still hang out with her, open up the arcade location, but don't have to have sex with her. (Same goes for Bai, the male-bisexual option in the game.)

Reactions: blarg0192

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Hey y'all. New to the game. Put in a few hours. I don't latch onto Daz games very often due to some folks making the girl's proportions too exaggerated/uncanny. But as for this game: finally, .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rehwyn and Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey y'all. New to the game. Put in a few hours. I don't latch onto Daz games very often due to some folks making the girl's proportions too exaggerated/uncanny. But as for this game: finally, .
Shoutout to and its . The best DAZ food and drink asset I've seen so far! Worth every dollar!

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes