Come Home - v7.17.3 Premium [Gallery Unlock Mod]
MOD VERSION - v0.3.1

Unlocks The In-Game Gallery Including:
  • All Scenes
  • All Conversations
  • All Dates
  • All Sex
  • All Bonus Scenes

This mod should* work without breaking the game or saves.

NOTES:

2024-05-02 - Updated Mod To Game Version v7.17.3 Premium

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -
Waiting to be updated

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
Lemme preface this post by saying that this a good game that i've enjoyed it over the years.

With that out of the way, for a game that supposedly is going to have a possible harem ending, every single love interest sure spent this entire update making very clear that that wasn't going to happen. If I've put all this time into this game over the last four years only to have to dump like a dozen love interests who have fallen in love with my character (something that really bugs the shit out of me and is the reason I only play harem games) I'm going to be both extremely sad, and honestly kind of pissed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lemme preface this post by saying that this a good game that i've enjoyed it over the years.

With that out of the way, for a game that supposedly is going to have a possible harem ending, every single love interest sure spent this entire update making very clear that that wasn't going to happen. If I've put all this time into this game over the last four years only to have to dump like a dozen love interests who have fallen in love with my character (something that really bugs the shit out of me and is the reason I only play harem games) I'm going to be both extremely sad, and honestly kind of pissed.
To be fair, the dev and all the characters have been hinting at it since day one, except the married ones, Izzy and Kendra until recently.

They pretty much said they are down for a bit of fun but he's gonna have to choose eventually.

Izzy was never interested in settling down although she has calmed down quite a bit so that may change. Kendra had her reasons for not wanting to get attached but that changed when MC saved her life and now she wants to live.

I'm gonna with being 100% that McGee aint interested in leaving her husband.

Most of the single ones that have been getting attached have hinted at wanting a proper relationship for a while now.

I don't think Jez is keen on being a side chick either.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Took so long for this game to release an update I can't even remember the story or characters
Time for a replay. :LOL:

I'm still hopeful that RJ's announcement that there will be some kind of harem ending will happen. :)

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ComeHome-8.18.1P
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: FearlessBOB
4.30 star(s) 115 Votes