rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
how does one prevent self deletion of the exe?it has happened last few eps so I just unren / honeyviewed it to get all the visuals I see the basic story but would actually like to play it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Naa the chick with the dogs was very "animal friendly" and owned dogs , all so she had a "big kinky secret" that she can not share with the mc. So my first tough was bestiality , but she turned our to be furry. I gues the dev dosnt like the fetish or can include it becouse the game is on Patreon. It whoud have been nice to introduce a animal dildo for her to suck or/and fuck in some of her scenes as per her fury fetish. But gues the dev is agasnt it.
that's closest you can get with bestiality at patreon, subs and steam (basically on any platform).

how does one prevent self deletion of the exe?it has happened last few eps so I just unren / honeyviewed it to get all the visuals I see the basic story but would actually like to play it
add it to whitelist on your av and win defender. other option is to use older exe and just rename it to current version's name.

4.30 star(s) 115 Votes