WokeAF

Jun 7, 2024
There are plenty of ways to support the dev for free. Leaving a positive review. Putting a banner in your signature. Or just being positive about a new release instead of assuming that the dev is going to build up a game for four years, then give everybody the middle finger.

I dont understand how you could play this game for 4 years, then still distrust the dev so much.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
There are plenty of ways to support the dev for free. Leaving a positive review. Putting a banner in your signature. Or just being positive about a new release instead of assuming that the dev is going to build up a game for four years, then give everybody the middle finger.

I dont understand how you could play this game for 4 years, then still distrust the dev so much.
Because of the forced cucking out of the left field, that's why.
Once you lose my trust, that's it, you're on your own.

Last edited:

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
I feel bad for Masticator dude probably Brandi supporter from the start and the stream is less and less about food this days, at least ShowFeetPlz guy got to finally see feet :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Grimtown

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I know somebody out there has an Ipatch for this game, because it is screaming for one. Please post it or PM me. Thank you.

Okay, you can retitle the family characters as you wish so I guess that will have to do.

Last edited:

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I know somebody out there has an Ipatch for this game, because it is screaming for one. Please post it or PM me. Thank you.
no need. you can set what you call Suz and Lisa at the start. i call them sis and mom, Suzy calls me bro. It's not 100 but close enough. mc's bio mom is part of the main story. her death is the reason dad disappeared. so true ipatch would need complete story rewrite. wouldnt make sense.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
The animation got really nice. Bravo dev. May be introducing some more curve milfs (Lisa's caliber)? That will be sooo lovely

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not yet. Two more updates to come.

The animation got really nice. Bravo dev. May be introducing some more curve milfs (Lisa's caliber)? That will be sooo lovely
I doubt there will be any more new characters introduced in the last two updates.

I feel bad for Masticator dude probably Brandi supporter from the start and the stream is less and less about food this days, at least ShowFeetPlz guy got to finally see feet :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, poor Masticator. :cry:
But Troutsmell shows ShowFeetGuy her feet at the end. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Neon_Reaper
4.30 star(s) 116 Votes