rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
how does one prevent self deletion of the exe?it has happened last few eps so I just unren / honeyviewed it to get all the visuals I see the basic story but would actually like to play it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Naa the chick with the dogs was very "animal friendly" and owned dogs , all so she had a "big kinky secret" that she can not share with the mc. So my first tough was bestiality , but she turned our to be furry. I gues the dev dosnt like the fetish or can include it becouse the game is on Patreon. It whoud have been nice to introduce a animal dildo for her to suck or/and fuck in some of her scenes as per her fury fetish. But gues the dev is agasnt it.
that's closest you can get with bestiality at patreon, subs and steam (basically on any platform).

how does one prevent self deletion of the exe?it has happened last few eps so I just unren / honeyviewed it to get all the visuals I see the basic story but would actually like to play it
add it to whitelist on your av and win defender. other option is to use older exe and just rename it to current version's name.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I really hope that Kendra will make it...she is so full of life and funny to be with..well i love all the girls ands will be hard to choose from.i hope there will be some trouple choice like for Mom,Sis and Tammy...and Mary and Rebah at least and that every ending will spare me from break the hearts of all the other girls...i will need to play every ending cuz i really love all of them and i can't really choose one over the other for so many motivation..this because dev did a vewry good job diversifying all the girls characters and quality... but pls, let Kendra heal and life, dev.
a applause or BrAndy streaming...reading the chat is so much fun:ROFLMAO:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I really hope that Kendra will make it...she is so full of life and funny to be with..well i love all the girls ands will be hard to choose from.i hope there will be some trouple choice like for Mom,Sis and Tammy...and Mary and Rebah at least and that every ending will spare me from break the hearts of all the other girls...i will need to play every ending cuz i really love all of them and i can't really choose one over the other for so many motivation..this because dev did a vewry good job diversifying all the girls characters and quality... but pls, let Kendra heal and life, dev.
a applause or BrAndy streaming...reading the chat is so much fun:ROFLMAO:
is the game haven't the harem tag? harem tag meant you may have all the girls to yourself and this is not cheating.
ok maybe you need teambuilding for theese girls to become one thing, become harem.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
is the game haven't the harem tag? harem tag meant you may have all the girls to yourself and this is not cheating.
ok maybe you need teambuilding for theese girls to become one thing, become harem.
i think that isn't possible to do a proper harem in fact all the girls are asking MC to decide after graduation to become exclusive....maybe only sis, tammy and mom and mary and rebah...but not all of them for sure... most ask to marry and live togheter exlusiely...i don't know why there is the harem tag....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i think that isn't possible to do a proper harem in fact all the girls are asking MC to decide after graduation to become exclusive....maybe only sis, tammy and mom and mary and rebah...but not all of them for sure... most ask to marry and live togheter exlusiely...i don't know why there is the harem tag....
4+ is harem, mini yes but still.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
wanna ask if after MC start end game and go to the other world, we can be choose with wich girl we will be, as all the girls asked that....we can go there and than we will see the various choosen girl endings ? or we must play the future ending first and than go to the other world?it's not so clear.. even if i think the styory will be like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wanna ask if after MC start end game and go to the other world, we can be choose with wich girl we will be, as all the girls asked that....we can go there and than we will see the various choosen girl endings ? or we must play the future ending first and than go to the other world?it's not so clear.. even if i think the styory will be like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that bit jumps on savior territory.

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes