Elhemeer

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 20, 2022
I can only speculate, but this sudden plot change seems like a drastic measure to get rid of all the work needed to make a proper harem ending or one-offs. Personally, I completely forgot about MC's father, because I was too busy having fun fucking everything that walks and has two legs!!! Well...it was fun while it lasted
As Grim said, anyone who's been on RJ's Patreon or in this forum for any length of time has known all along that A) no harem endings; and B) HUGE style change after the endgame begins.

So there's nothing "sudden" about it unless you're relatively new to the thread/game.

That said, I can see there being confusion with the Harem tag in the genre lists.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
The time MC and Kendra get is the time they get and it is not less valuable because it is short

The wave returns to the ocean
Oh sure, that's why she can certainly have a happy ending with the MC - I'm talking about if he picks someone else though

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024
When I started playing this avn, nothing, absolutely nothing in the story itself pointed me towards a sci fi twist. As another colleague said before, I imagined that the father's disappearance had a simpler and more mundane motivation, as usually occurs in other AVN's. To me, something close to this was only suggested after the MC's relationship with Whitney began to develop. Reinforcing what I said before, I had even forgotten about the existence of his father, because I had other, more...fun concerns while playing this AVN. Furthermore, I don't follow the dev's Patreon daily or weekly, so this multiverse story was new to me. This doesn't change the fact that I'll keep downloading to see the end of the story (if there is one), but I was a little disappointed after so much emotional investment with certain characters, having to start from scratch with other characters - or multiverse versions of these characters. Anyway, let's see what happens!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This doesn't change the fact that I'll keep downloading to see the end of the story (if there is one), but I was a little disappointed after so much emotional investment with certain characters, having to start from scratch with other characters - or multiverse versions of these characters. Anyway, let's see what happens!
there is end but it's some versions away.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
When I started this years ago, I'm pretty sure it implied there was a sci fi part, with the father using the hoop and meth and diamonds to go to an alternate universe, so it wasn't a shock in the last update. I'm pretty sure I was thinking of the show Sliders when played this one time.

Also, I want my harem ending! I'm pretty sure that was stated long ago that there would be a harem choice ending. I need Mari and Reba and Brandy and Kendra, etc. Maybe when coming back, the MC will be split into 18-19 versions, so one for each woman or throuple.

Reactions: sdibolcrif

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
When I started this years ago, I'm pretty sure it implied there was a sci fi part, with the father using the hoop and meth and diamonds to go to an alternate universe, so it wasn't a shock in the last update
The MC did say he studied quantum physics and his father was working on some gadgets. But I thought it was just to provide background. MC doesn't really implement what he has learned and known from his studies throughout his attempt in finding his father, so I thought it was just for additional info. Given the premise tells about missing father, and Detective Rodriguez is one of the first characters the MC met, I thought the game would be something like detective/crime story, not to mention the sideplot about meth distribution :ROFLMAO:

Again, excited with how the story will go from here~

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Didn't get to any part where Troutsmell actually showed up but that name sounds bad. Note it shouldn't normally smell like fish - that indicates an infection...

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes