Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Well the threesome with Brandy and Troutsmell was so predictable I just knew the MC would pull out and cum on their
faces in the end.
Yup...yawn.

Reactions: Anteron

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
Well the threesome with Brandy and Troutsmell was so predictable I just knew the MC would pull out and cum on their
faces in the end.
Yup...yawn.
Well... be that as it may, I for one did not predict that Showfeetguy would finally get his wish during the threesome. Maybe not exactly the high point of the scene but I had a good chuckle there myself. :p

And on a more serious note, I guess the end point for the current version could be said to be predictable, you know who the MC is bound to meet where he's going. And yet, it was still an emotional moment that kinda got me. So you don't always have to be unique or original, as long as the execution is done well it can still be good.

Looking forward to the conclusion of the game. Will probably hold off on playing the next version since I believe there will only be two more updates in total.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
all girls and mommy are supposed to get happy end.
Good to hear, though I'm honestly not sure how that's going to work with Kendra outside of some sort of total deus ex machina (side note: this game has had some emotional moments but absolutely no bigger bullet to the heart than her last question at the hospital - especially if you've got both music and VA on)

Reactions: LSC82

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Good to hear, though I'm honestly not sure how that's going to work with Kendra outside of some sort of total deus ex machina (side note: this game has had some emotional moments but absolutely no bigger bullet to the heart than her last question at the hospital - especially if you've got both music and VA on)
The time MC and Kendra get is the time they get and it is not less valuable because it is short

The wave returns to the ocean

Reactions: Grimtown and Heabob

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
So you don't always have to be unique or original, as long as the execution is done well it can still be good.
There was nothing wrong with the execution or the animations, in fact they are done quite well.
Just get tired of seeing the typical threesome endings in 98% of these games.
Pulling out just to jerk off on their faces is just too odd for me I guess.
If it were me I would have cum inside one of them and had the other girl clean her pussy afterwards.
Still gets the job done without being quite so typical of the same scenes used in so many other games with threesomes.
Better yet is to give the players a choice where to cum.

Now the scene with Kendra + MC under the parachute after skydiving was very nice, funny, AND original.
These are the ones that make this game great and somewhat make up for the others that are lacking.

Kinda wish there were more new sex scenes with Lisa around the house.
Kitchen is only doggy choice and I could imagine some others.

Overall the game is awesome and that's why I came back a year later to play it again.

Being able to repeat the sex scenes is the best idea EVER.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
after trying this one - i'm guessing the only purpose for whole overarching plot, the reason for all this absolute nonsense with stargate rave hoop leading to parallel universes and made in a fucking basement - is so dev don't need to write actual harem ending?
there will be only solo endings, but they will all happen at same time in different universes or some bs cop out like this?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Given the MC's slutty nature, I half suspect there would be a choice whether to go back to his origin universe or stay in the alternate one. He may encounter the alternate variant of the love interests and possibly bang them too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer and Heabob

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
after trying this one - i'm guessing the only purpose for whole overarching plot, the reason for all this absolute nonsense with stargate rave hoop leading to parallel universes and made in a fucking basement - is so dev don't need to write actual harem ending?
there will be only solo endings, but they will all happen at same time in different universes or some bs cop out like this?
Yes. There is no other possibility. That's it. Danv knows what is happening.
Denv doesn't know how to use the search function though.
:LOL:

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
She goes to her pilates class.
Well that does actually make sense.

She's quite pretty but when going on dates to the movies she has a new longer blonde hairstyle and she looks 20 years
younger and super yummy.
Even the style in the Grotto date is better than normal IMO.
Kinda wish we could pick one and make it permanent.
Lisa really needs more sex animations and choices like some of the other LI's (Eden, Gertrude, Reba, etc)
(Probably too late in the game now though but one can always dream)

Suzy also has better hairstyles on dates too because the ponytail just ain't right for her IMO.
She's not a teen in high school anymore, lol.

Last edited:

WolfmanBR

Jun 30, 2024
I can only speculate, but this sudden plot change seems like a drastic measure to get rid of all the work needed to make a proper harem ending or one-offs. Personally, I completely forgot about MC's father, because I was too busy having fun fucking everything that walks and has two legs!!! Well...it was fun while it lasted

Reactions: Heabob

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Finally finished everything and took the jump.
Favorite girls..
Mari & Reba, or both... tough choice so it's a tie for me at #1.
Lisa/Dana another tough choice but I'd be happy with either one if I had to pick just one.
Jamie or Mi-Cha would be the most practical for future & marriage because of being the same age.

Gertrude or Eden but doubt there is much of a future to build with them anyway.
Harem ending would still be the best tho.

I can see the next updates are going to be very interesting, I hope.
Maybe his Dad died going through the hoop?
Maybe he finds his real Mom and either stays with her or brings her back home?
But since she's from another universe she can't be his real Mom anyway but more like a copy/clone.
Does he have more unknown family, (not family) there too?
Love the future mystery but hate it too, lol.

This is still one of the better games out there.

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Love the future mystery but hate it too, lol.
Yeah, when I first played it, I didn't expect the story would turn sci-fi ish. I thought it was just going to be mainly about sex and date as many women (and Bai) as you like. Even the dev's character in the UI said we're not in the rush to find the Dad, so the main plot would be sidelined or simpler, like he really did run off with another woman

Then boom; multiverse :eek:

Needless to say, I'm interested

4.30 star(s) 116 Votes