4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
There are many other Russian games that also includes anal, this game is still in its infancy so the dev wont be use everything from the beginning.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, I would love to have a discussion with you. But this thread is intended to discuss the game itself. Let us applies with respect to rules forum.:cool:

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
People make more than enough serious comments for the games. Like we said "GAMES" Serious comments triggering different conversations. Let the devs work
Or made corrective comments for better gaming experience. Dont hit the red line stay at player side. Or do your own game.

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
ehm guys there is shota tags and I want to know if this is avoidable?
Or at least there's no important dialogue on the scene that I can just skip through it?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Or at least there's no important dialogue on the scene that I can just skip through it?
It's 100% avoidable, just don't download the patch.

Reactions: dikau

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
dikau, childhood memories, is an important part of this game. Without these dialogues, it will be difficult for you to understand the relationship between the main character and his mother.

Reactions: johnelros and dikau

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
dikau, childhood memories, is an important part of this game. Without these dialogues, it will be difficult for you to understand the relationship between the main character and his mother.
Exactly we are talking about the Drama.
Supermario gamers doesnt understand what is drama. They wants to click forever no reading just looking some adult pictures thats all.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes