4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Can you copy/paste where I said or assumed that? :) I'm not stupid. I've been following him since the very start. I know he has a team under him. Anyway, this isn't DarkCookie's thread but TTLL's one. So, let's put an end to this useless financial debate.
Almost every discussion in every thread always ends in some kind of debate lol

• Haha
Reactions: Kakato

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
It's unfortunate that there's no update today. It's also unfortunate that there are so many games that are having the same progression difficulties. I need to tide over with something... I'm fookin' addicted to these VN's. Haven't play a regular game in almost 3 weeks. xD

Reactions: SatanLovesYou

SatanLovesYou

Jan 23, 2020
It's unfortunate that there's no update today. It's also unfortunate that there are so many games that are having the same progression difficulties. I need to tide over with something... I'm fookin' addicted to these VN's. Haven't play a regular game in almost 3 weeks. xD
I feel you there man, I don't even feel like playing normal games or reading books anymore. Guess it's a good thing I have a huge back catalogue of stuff to play. Summers Gone was really good, so was Halfway House. BaDK and his first game was also pretty good. I really enjoy the story of CI tho and the art style. I'm looking forward to the next update. I feel like the remembrance sequences and overall psychological aspects of this game make it really unique.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017

Do we have patrons among us willing to share the news?

Reactions: wynlard

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone explain how to control the drawing book with a keyboard, it's very confusing , thanks

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey there.

Again, sorry, it didn't work out this month. So patreon paused third time.
The renders are ready, all i have to do is finish the text, the code, and after adding some more renders here and there.

Thank you for your patience, guys. I try my best.

I know that the update took too long and I'm not happy about that situation myself.
I don't know, I'll always be so slow, or I could get the updates done faster...
But I know for sure I'll keep working on the game. =) Slowly but surely.
Hey there.

Again, sorry, it didn't work out this month. So patreon paused third time.
The renders are ready, all i have to do is finish the text, the code, and after adding some more renders here and there.

Thank you for your patience, guys. I try my best.

I know that the update took too long and I'm not happy about that situation myself.
I don't know, I'll always be so slow, or I could get the updates done faster...
But I know for sure I'll keep working on the game. =) Slowly but surely.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes