4.10 star(s) 123 Votes
Feb 5, 2020
People quoting Roosevelt and Churchill in a coomer game thread.

Love this forum
It's because the patrons of Come Inside are the more 'educated' type. This VN is more than just fap material as Xumeey rightly keeps pointing out. Fapping to CI is like fapping to 'Venus rising from the sea' (Titian) or 'The birth of Venus' (Botticelli) and the script is worthy of any Nabokov/Salinger. This is Art. We must let it take its natural course, even accept to watch it fail, all for art's sake. I believe that even those who just want a quick fap and/or keep complaining know deep down that CI is a potential masterpiece and will still be played when the Milfy Cities and BADIKs are long forgotten. Just like LWT WGW.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
So much entitlement in one thread.

99.99% of you have paid nothing for this game yet some of you whine that your free game is taking too long. It wouldn't surprise me if ttll deliberately delays the game a week every time he reads a post bitching that development is too slow.
And disrespect his paying patrons by going on with some sort of "vendetta", man your logic is stupid :FacePalm:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It would be nice to have an update sometime in the first half of the year. See more of how the mother corrupted him

Feb 5, 2020
So much entitlement in one thread.

99.99% of you have paid nothing for this game yet some of you whine that your free game is taking too long. It wouldn't surprise me if ttll deliberately delays the game a week every time he reads a post bitching that development is too slow.
Don’t you just love the ignore button? I use it regularly on this thread.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It was on hold for four months, it wasn't on hold this month (april), just to be clear.
As Drkgy posted there is a good chance it will be out before the end of the month (it will be appreciated).
Or it might miss the mark by a few days. Hopefully, it doesn't end up this way.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes