4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
It seriously needs a walkthrough or walkthrough Mod ... just started to play and I am already overwhelmed by the amount of girls in the game ... it is way too hard to keep track with them ... who is who is always the question. Awesome artwork from the dev but just confusing in the way of characters and game content.

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
What program are you using @ OP?
Those renders are next level. Are you self taught or do you have experience in legit 3D modeling/rendering?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, guys, I need your help this time. I can't understand what I'm supposed to do with the 5th picture in the drawing journal. Really no clue at all. Just keeps telling me that she isn't going to wear a hat anymore o_O

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I really disliked the writing style, and it lacked eroticism. Seems like there's an lot of enthusiasm around, but it didn't have that effect on me at all, sorry.

Reactions: Raven Hex

ananna121

Jun 20, 2019
my game ends after meeting mom, but i was looking, there a lot of images in the image folder that not showen up while i was playing. not the scenes with the fat old guy, but with older sis at night and another girl

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Im actually all okay with the girls not being cookie cutter, overly obsessed with the MC from the get go, because he becomes a Jesus of Lust and sex immediately after we start playing him.

Im okay with everyone being nice and good scenarios but it's nice to see the change of pace, when almost every game out there works that way - Everyone is nice, besides that one rude character that usually is a big sister in incest games and in non incest games some edgy looking lady.

I mean it will feel even better when you will eventually break the walls around them and bang the shitty attitude out of their brains. :rolleyes:

Saying that, of course some writing stuff could be done better even tho im okay with it, so i hope Dev will keep improving when it comes to that.

Reactions: ttll

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, it only took me 20 tries and a steady hand to unlock the 1st picture in the sketchbook! Can I only unlock the 1st picture, and does it not stay unlocked? Thanks.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I second the motion that the minigames should be made easier because you'll probably need an e-sports ready, 16.000 dpi, 1000 Hz, gamer mouse with turbo function to complete them without smashing random things out of frustration.
That being said here's a save with all six of them unlocked, save your nerves and time ... trust me.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes