4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The game looks great but there are too many variables from the beginning that make it hard to explore all the options. I read about an enslavement path for the sister and I can't find a way to do it. Anyway, great job, this is one of the best first realeases I've ever seen, let's hope it continues that way...

Reactions: B-52reloaded

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
The game looks great but there are too many variables from the beginning that make it hard to explore all the options. I read about an enslavement path for the sister and I can't find a way to do it. Anyway, great job, this is one of the best first realeases I've ever seen, let's hope it continues that way...
Be rude to her every opportunity you get and answer your phone while talking to her. After your call with Cougar80 at night you will have the opportunity to sneak into her room and nut on her. You will also get a bonus ending screen after successfully being an ass to her:

1561055707697.png

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
I don't play 0.1s but this looks great from the previews, I'll definitely keep my eyes on it.

Good luck!

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
(which literally had like 4 lines lol)
If you think, that Lora have only 4 lines, you haven't gone through the whole game.
any chance for animations?
Yes, but not now. Did you see my specs on the patreon page?
The part that mc is still crying over his ex is crystal clear.
Nice to hear that all stuff is crystal clear for you, but MC not crying about his ex.
But, as i see, you've already gone through the scetchbook, and now that's info is crystal clear for you too. =)
He knows that your friend has shown up out of the blue and her name is Lindsey by just seeing a fist bump emoji?
MC told him in the second message of their conversation.
P.S. Need a mac user for test game build, please write to the

Reactions: flanby and Hadgar

grimjaw07

Nov 21, 2018
Amazing renders, dialog could use some work and the breastfeeding scene was weird, minigames damn near broke my wrists but all in all great first release. Good luck to you man, you deserve way more patrons then some of the garbage games I've seen

Reactions: Hadgar and ttll

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Nice to hear that all stuff is crystal clear for you, but MC not crying about his ex.
Yeah, that was then and i had no idea that the stektchbook was so relevant. Never said "all stuff is crystal clear" though, you are making that up. Please don't.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can anybody tell me what I am supposed to do here, pretty please? :cry:

Last edited:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
If you think, that Lora have only 4 lines, you haven't gone through the whole game.
Yeah, I did not know that the diary was interactive. As it turns out, I still thought that the mother cared about the mc without seeing the memories. But the sister seems like an absolute gold digger.
Edit: Those minigames are absolutely horrible, especially the rapid clicking one. The typing minigame was fine.

Sera Zios

Nov 26, 2017
Great entry for a first version, I really like the artwork and the story is not too uninteresting as well. Was annoyed by the forced transitions though, you might want to readd the toggle to disable them

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
You have to enter them in the console. To open the console there are many threads here dealing with that.
Obviously that was the first place I was looking at ... but no such lines as described appeared there ... that is why I specifically asked ...

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes