4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thank you. Is there a way to make it possible for Android users to use the picture book cause I can only access only the first 2 pages of memories.

Aug 17, 2019
Thank you. Is there a way to make it possible for Android users to use the picture book cause I can only access only the first 2 pages of memories.
For now, No. I'm looking to fix that. If I'm successful, I'll update the port. Join my Discord, you will know when that happens.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
How do you get to access the new stories in the sketch book? I finished the latest update but never got any options for new stories in the sketchbook. Right now I only have 4 stories I can replay. If I try and click anywhere else it just closes the book.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I tried the Enslave route with her and that affected the Aznu scene too, it lead to a failure there. You need to ignore the neighbor, keep walking, Accept her shitty deal, be nice to her when she shows up at your door and then you'll get Aznu to be very happy about that in the park.
Fuck me! I missed 4 hours of sleep over this and I don't even feel like cumming anymore. It was not worth it.
Please explain? I haven't played in a while. I remember the old guy who i desperately wanted to murder. How do I avoid the hell out of him having access to Jen?

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
You've been on this site since 2018 yet you still don't seem to be aware it's a piracy site.

You do know the very purpose of this site is to steal content from those devs, right?

Again, you are aware what kind of site this is?

What do you think is going to happen on a piracy site?

Ofcourse i know what kind of site it is, And i dont say that i'am holier then the pope.

it's just my 2 cents nothing more nothing less.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Are the scetchbook scenes timed or something? I can only unlock the first 2, the other's on the 1st page dont even give me a mini game to complete for them. Do i have to get to a certain point in the story to unlock them?

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I love the Lora scenes so much... because of the complexity.
It seems that, since he was a child, there was a weird relationship between them.
But she didn't see anything wrong with it until he got his first boner over her.
That's when Taylor got in the picture, seemingly as a surrogate mother to wean him.
But we know something happened, something that crossed some kind of line, and she left... leaving him scarred.

She coming back into the picture, having to overcome so many years of abandonment...
That right there is my kind of shit.
Add the normal storylines with the "girlfriend", his job, and then the fucked up relationship with his sister and step-sister...
It's a great combo and can't wait for more.
It actually deals with the realistic implications of incest in an interesting way. Her pushing mixed with his innocence leaves me with extremely mixed emotions. Very interesting and well done take.

Sage Slave

Aug 13, 2018
1.Like
2.”Tell the truth”
3. ”Stop her”
4. ”Agree”
5. ”Appropriate”
6. Don’t open SMS from Kelly
7. Agree to invest in the Jen project
8. Don’t open sketchbook memories
9. ”Of course”
10. ”Of course”