4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
I really wonder what's the reason for girls looking like supermodels but all males look like 12 years old or something in games like this one. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xkr

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
unren doent work for me, the escape button does nothing and is listed as "undefined" so I have no way to close the console window

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
It was never gonna be enough.
After so much time between updates, people were gonna complain either way.

I still think this game deserves some recognition.
Not only the art is good and the gameplay offers some unique opportunities... the dev has the balls to do a real incest story.
This is not just a teen that suddenly gets a boner for his whole family.
There are feelings, complicated, that are being explored at the slow pace they deserve.

I just hope it keeps going.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Rozhok I hope you enjoy the game then... see you in a month or two... when you decide to update the WT so the people can enjoy it too.
PS: Wasnt enough that we waited for this game for more almost a year? and you now want to make everyone wait for more for the freaking WT?! WTF dude?!
Or you could, you know, either try: 1) all the various paths yourself and not need a handhold WT, 2) read through the code to make sure you get everything, or 3) make your own WT.

It's a pretty piss-poor representation when someone whines and complains that *someone else* isn't doing some other extra work just so they can sit on their collective ass and not have to actually play the 'game' part of an adult game.

TL;DR if you don't like that someone else isn't doing some charity work fast enough for you; either do it yourself, or keep quiet about it, eh?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ok, I've finished my first playthrough of this update. The Lindsey stuff was actually pretty sad and i can't even blame her for being that way imo. Kelly was slightly annoying but that's part of her charm. It was nice to meet the MCs younger sister and see what she's like.

Now on to Sheila. I won't say i didn't notice or connect those 2 because i did but i didn't think it was a legit possibility until this update. Sheila is kevin's mom. I mean that is too obvious now with how both of them are described. Kevin mom is always alone while he and his dad are out. Sheila story is about similar while on top of that mentioning that her son is in school and about the same age as the MC. Not to forget that she lives in the same area as them. I mean that's too much of a coincidence. I might just be over thinking it but it fits enough to make sense to me for now.

Anyway as for Lora, i mean i didn't do the book stuff this time because my saves didn't work so i just skipped them and just went with what was there for her. I'll play again later today because i know i missed some scenes. Those minigames aren't hard but they're too tedious for me right now.

As for the update? I liked it and I'm just glad this game wasn't abandoned or anything after such a long time. I can't wait to see what happens next after that ending with those 2 at that cliffhanger.
The book stuff is importand

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hii there my language will be little bit strong becasue why ?

Honestley this is the biggest disappointment i have ever seen.
Please look the midnight paradise animation and check this update again.
Man im glad to not supported this game with first impression. i have expected atleast tiny touch better animation in this long waiting period. Am i thinking too wrong ? am i expecting too much for 10 month ?

İm pretty sure you working on different projects at the same time and you messed up this one.
İ believe "the secret" game is your second game.And you worked a lot on it. Sorry but this is how i feel now.

Latest update

+image quality

-Too short story update
-2/10 animations (if we compare to image quality)
-No scene with Mom and sister only hug and smile

Edit : İ should put a cow with $$ eyes here.
So you're complaining about a dev not doing what you thought they would and yet you have NOT SUPPORTED said dev to have a leg to stand on in the development?

Yeah, if you're not a Patreon you know any "milking" comments are just dumb right, since the dev doesn't (rightly so) care about your opinion. And yeah, most Patreon's go as low as $1, which if broken out over the average 4-6 week dev cycle means you're usually paying $0.50 a week or less for a tiny voice in the game.

I guess to counter your 'milking' comment someone could insert a :poop: for comments like this, and all the others from those who essentially complain about something they are getting for free yet whinge about. :rolleyes:

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes