4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
SO i tried unlocking the second image by pressing the matching keyboard letter but H is one of them! H is used to "hide screen" so i can never unlock it. Any help/hints would be appreciated.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
just click on the dot around the body before time runs out.
-_- I've been trying. I run out with two dots to go.

O i tried unlocking the second image by pressing the matching keyboard letter but H is one of them! H is used to "hide screen" so i can never unlock it. Any help/hints would be appreciated.
See if you can memorise them. Can't remember if that problem existed in the last version. Another example of why the mini-games are stupid.

Last edited:

JamesVik

Oct 22, 2018
I believe this community is rotten if after the dev worked incredibly hard for the past months, stood up with all the bickering and complaining and literally gave his all to release the update, it ends up getting leaked in a matter of an hour. I believe the dev deserves some respect, some money too. I just hope I dont see the usual "update was not worth it" kinda bullshit I usually see, cuz let me tell ya, it isnt fair for the developer, specially if you never pledge nor if you havent supported him at least in a motivational way throughout all these months he has had to endure the "OMG the dev is milking his patreons" or the "OMG lazy dev doesnt wanna release".
What are you doing here then?

Dec 20, 2018
It looks like the link for the older version was removed on account of not having an update available for Mac. It'd be nice to have it at hand, though, and be able to switch the game folders.
Is there a way for me to play the new update on mac or do i have to wait for a mac download

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes