4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Huldrafolk

Jul 20, 2017
How to unlock last 4 pictures in book of memory? I have first 8, last 4 exist? I try with console but nothing, is it possible to have a save?
EDIT: Finally I've seen them, jesus mfor me the game is just that diary, amazing

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2020
Kelly is my love. Even if she is meant to be a fill-in until the big scenes with Lora, Tay or Lynsey I will forego all of them for her. On a side note, I replayed from the start reading everything and, apart from the minor English mistakes, CI is one helluva VN. There is just no comparison. And from reading the dialogues, expect some really HOT scenes between Lora and MC and Taylor and MC. My best advice if you want to see the continuation of Come Inside, pledge now and support this dev fully because this is something really special. (And I'm not talking about shota stuff)

D

Deleted member 1134835

How to unlock last 4 pictures in book of memory? I have first 8, last 4 exist? I try with console but nothing, is it possible to have a save?
EDIT: Finally I've seen them, jesus mfor me the game is just that diary, amazing
Download the patch. That's all.
Copy Patch.rpa into "ComeInside-0.2.1-pc/game/" folder

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
I can only access the first 3 sketch book photos. I'm patched, I can't even turn the page.

Edit: I figured it out. User error.

Last edited:
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Talk to her about her friend while in bed then have kevin spike the wine. give her the "special drink" twice then boot out kevin.
Oh, i did mistake in 1st episode. Suggested girlfried for Kevin(( Sure, I'm interested in his Mom, but already no content...

alex996

Feb 14, 2018
To unlock sketch book scenes and skip minigames use UnRen to enable console. (Copy UnRen.bat in the same directory of game executable and run it, select option 3 and press enter)
Start the game, shift+o to open console, then copy all the text down here and paste it in the console using crtl+v and press enter. Then type "exit" to exit from the console, now all the scenes should be unlocked.

Code:
lora_page_1_scene = 4;
lora_page_2_scene = 4;
lora_page_3_scene = 4;

Last edited:

syure

Apr 6, 2020
Oh, i did mistake in 1st episode. Suggested girlfried for Kevin(( Sure, I'm interested in his Mom, but already no content...
That will most likely be a story fork. Y know to help the replay to get all the content. TBH its not really a 3some more of an instructional on how to give a blowjob!! lol

AdmiralHipperBG

Apr 12, 2018
To unlock sketch book scenes and skip minigames use UnRen to enable console. (Copy UnRen.bat in the same directory of game executable and run it, select option 3 and press enter)
Start the game, shift+o to open console, then copy all the text down here and paste it in the console using crtl+v and press enter. Then type "exit" to exit from the console, now all the scenes should be unlocked.

Code:
lora_page_1_scene = 4;
lora_page_2_scene = 4;
lora_page_3_scene = 4;
Is there only 4 scenes with the mother ? I have only one page, can't open the second one.

alex996

Feb 14, 2018
can someone do a mod for this game to skip the stupid minigames, i hate them in this game
scrappy maybe you can take a look? just a mod to skip the minigames will be nice.

Code:
lora_page_1_scene = 4;
lora_page_2_scene = 4;
lora_page_3_scene = 4;
Not a mod but works

Reactions: Mechanical_Borange

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ok, I've finished my first playthrough of this update. The Lindsey stuff was actually pretty sad and i can't even blame her for being that way imo. Kelly was slightly annoying but that's part of her charm. It was nice to meet the MCs younger sister and see what she's like.

Now on to Sheila. I won't say i didn't notice or connect those 2 because i did but i didn't think it was a legit possibility until this update. Sheila is kevin's mom. I mean that is too obvious now with how both of them are described. Kevin mom is always alone while he and his dad are out. Sheila story is about similar while on top of that mentioning that her son is in school and about the same age as the MC. Not to forget that she lives in the same area as them. I mean that's too much of a coincidence. I might just be over thinking it but it fits enough to make sense to me for now.

Anyway as for Lora, i mean i didn't do the book stuff this time because my saves didn't work so i just skipped them and just went with what was there for her. I'll play again later today because i know i missed some scenes. Those minigames aren't hard but they're too tedious for me right now.

As for the update? I liked it and I'm just glad this game wasn't abandoned or anything after such a long time. I can't wait to see what happens next after that ending with those 2 at that cliffhanger.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes