4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
So far these are all the endgame bonus images if anyone has the previous version or it's images pls post it.

I think the ending image you land with shows who has the most point for which path.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Dev is definetly a 80s, 90s or early 2000 person as this reminds me of those collectables we always used to get with something be it games or chips or etc

thai6

Apr 20, 2019
Hello again!
I am sorry to repeat the question.

How do I access memories 5 and 8? I have managed to unlock the 4 memories in the scetch book but I can not find the other 2 memories that are in the game.... What Am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hello again!
I am sorry to repeat the question.

How do I access memories 5 and 8? I have managed to unlock the 4 memories in the scetch book but I can not find the other 2 memories that are in the game.... What Am I missing?

Thank you in advance for your help!
In order to unlock memory 5 you need to click the blinking items on the sketchbook i.g. the cigarette, the beanie, the camera etc.
Memory 8 you need to write the letters that show up on the sketchbook.

Note: You have to unlock memory 5 before memory 8.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
I play on my Galaxy S10+ (idk if device matters)

Not sure if base game or the port i use but after save in menu normal game screen is frozen & I must close out the game & reopen to keep playing, Quicksave however works fine.

Also not sure how to or if we even can do anything in the sketchbook for memories, everytime I try to touch anywhere it just closes the book.

Does anyone else play the android port and can use all the game features (saving from menu screen & being able to 'play' in the sketchbook?)

Thnx >;D

Sep 21, 2017
the mini-games are:

1) click the dots in a limited time
2) click the blinking objects surrounding the memories in order
3) mashing letter A and D buttons to win a race
4) mashing the two ENTER buttons to fill up the whole picture

Reactions: gekk0z

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018

Not sure if base game or the port i use but after save in menu normal game screen is frozen & I must close out the game & reopen to keep playing, Quicksave however works fine.

Thnx >;D
I save and then return to the main menu, hit load and continue on. It's not perfect but it's much faster than closing the game completely.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

Drkgy

Jul 6, 2018

Also not sure how to or if we even can do anything in the sketchbook for memories, everytime I try to touch anywhere it just closes the book.

Does anyone else play the android port and can use all the game features (saving from menu screen & being able to 'play' in the sketchbook?)

Thnx >;D
Just Swipe up again

thai6

Apr 20, 2019
In order to unlock memory 5 you need to click the blinking items on the sketchbook i.g. the cigarette, the beanie, the camera etc.
Memory 8 you need to write the letters that show up on the sketchbook.

Note: You have to unlock memory 5 before memory 8.
I realize that I have been unclear in my question. I don't know the number of the memories I have unlocked but I suspect there a couple that I haven't (if the images in the game folder are anything to go by). When I click in the small image of Lora in the upper left corner of the first page of the scetch book I come to the second page and I _Have_ unlocked those 4 images/memories.
But in the images in the game folder there are images of Lora doing workout and being a scantily clad photoshoot model. THESE memories are the ones I have not unlocked.

How do I find them?

Thanks again and sorry for the bother!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
another question regarding choices: 2 points i noticed early in which there's 3-4 options for dialogue choices But so far, each time I have to choose 1 to 'miss out' on. The 1st is at the pool with ur sister, there are 4 options to chat about but you can only choose 3 before the scene moves on does this, specifically in this scene make you miss out on the 4th option? More importantly when speaking to

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
another question regarding choices: 2 points i noticed early in which there's 3-4 options for dialogue choices But so far, each time I have to choose 1 to 'miss out' on. The 1st is at the pool with ur sister, there are 4 options to chat about but you can only choose 3 before the scene moves on does this, specifically in this scene make you miss out on the 4th option? More importantly when speaking to
lindsey hates work and jobs...that's your hint anything related to these two you disregard or you turn her off

i think focusing on stacey will have more perks....i know...i tried the other two choices of mom and sister...they suck if you want to have sis as a lover

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
lindsey hates work and jobs...that's your hint anything related to these two you disregard or you turn her off

i think focusing on stacey will have more perks....i know...i tried the other two choices of mom and sister...they suck if you want to have sis as a lover
So asking her about either does what? This a hidden path/points system, or does that just end dialogue ? Most titles give a better idea of how to navigate or at least What your navigating through. Thanks for the info either way, much appreciated >;D

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes