4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
By 4th you mean the 1st page lower left or right corner ? You can open then with minigame but can't see them till after you meet mother(lora), finish the first 2 or all the memories dependign if it bugs out or not for me it did so I had to finish all the memories then go back to them and then after you draw Lindsey(end of V 1) .

I didn't realize this before but MC is step brother to Lindsey if we go by Incest patch and romancing Lindsey. I literally was shocked to know this as it wasn't mentioned in the enslaving part no wonder she wishes to secretly be dominated as she longs to have some one while also having issues (Daddy+Mommy+Siblings+Granmother+.....) She's really a bag of complications.

Ohh and I didn't realize this before but does anyone have all the pictures from completing the ch from previous and present updates ?
I though she was a half sister?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Carefree247

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
A for looks, B+ for story, D for structure (and falling). It's impossible to figure out which choices lead down which route without the walkthrough, and the flashback system just doesn't work. FWIW, I urge the dev to radically simplify: just do a VN with two clearly marked routes, love and enslave, with better indicators of which choice leads to each. All this structural complexity is not time well spent. People are playing this for the AAA visuals and tolerating the horrid structure to do so.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
A for looks, B+ for story, D for structure (and falling). It's impossible to figure out which choices lead down which route without the walkthrough, and the flashback system just doesn't work. FWIW, I urge the dev to radically simplify: just do a VN with two clearly marked routes, love and enslave, with better indicators of which choice leads to each. All this structural complexity is not time well spent. People are playing this for the AAA visuals and tolerating the horrid structure to do so.
Gives us modders a place to shine :D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1.Like
2.”Tell the truth”
3. ”Stop her”
4. ”Agree”
5. ”Appropriate”
6. Don’t open SMS from Kelly
7. Agree to invest in the Jen project
8. Don’t open sketchbook memories
9. ”Of course”
10. ”Of course”
11. ”Cunnilingus”
You should clarify a little on the instructions. The choices you've given aren't necessarily in the order of everyone's playthrough. For instance, you should specify that you need to support Jen's project either before the meeting with Aznu (i.e., during Jen's presentation itself) or during your date (if you were undecided before).

You should also mention that opening the SMS from Kelly is totally fine, as long as you don't do it in front of Aznu; she pretty much just cares that you're paying attention to her while you're with her. I opened it after she went outside (and right after talking with Taylor). I also tested, and you can open it while preparing for sex in the bathroom.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I don't disagree with your sentiment, but I've been burned too many times doing that. These days, they've got to show me something first.

JC
I get what you mean, but this dev is actually one of the good devs. He paused his Patreon for 4 months after he failed to deliver the update back in December and only unpaused it this month and he delivered the update. I don't want to tell you what to do with your money but if your problem is a trust issue then you don't have to worry about that because this dev is trustworthy. He doesn't want to cheat his patreons and isn't a milker despite what some people on here say.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/28: Updated Mod, Version 0.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Come Inside.
  • I've also integrated the incest patch into the mod with an option to enable or disable it at the start.
    Note: The incest patch has a few images missing. I recommend playing with it turned off until a fix has been released.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the Mod!
It can be found on , F95 and

Sep 21, 2017
shit! now there's a mod AND a walkthrough!!!?? ...fuck...*sigh i guess i did all that HARD WORK the HARD WAY...i got two saves:

kelly pushing herself as girlfriend material on me, spending mornings giving me blowjobbies

and sis as target...i drunk kissed her at the bar

lionking25

Oct 11, 2017
Lost the interest and just skipped it till end once it entered unexpected territory, had good expectations from this one but now it's complete turn-off (going to be just sex fest(fuck and let others)without any story), sorry if any body got offended.
In reality, there won't be too much story between you and a club girl/stranger on tinder right?
Actually, I think TTLL is one of the best story tellers among the erotic game industry.
The Sketch book system is fantastic, and considering there are already around 10 girls in the game. I was amazed that most of them are not cloned fuck dolls and actually got personality. And this only built within 2.5 updates.

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is incest patch included in this version ?

Skrap Meyl

May 14, 2018
Hi!
I can not find memories 5 and 8 (at least I think it is those).
Managed to unlock the 4 memories in the scetch book but seem to lack 2 memories... Can not turn the page in the scetch book or something similar....

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
With regards

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
On the night of the party I don't understand why you don't just tell Kelly you need to go pick up your sister from the club that night, that's what any normal person would do. The MC must be a complete idiot.

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
2020/04/28: Updated Mod, Version 0.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Come Inside.
  • I've also integrated the incest patch into the mod with an option to enable or disable it at the start.
    Note: The incest patch has a few images missing. I recommend playing with it turned off until a fix has been released.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:

Enjoy the Mod!
It can be found on , F95 and MEGA
Hi OscarSix but with this your mod we can have also a gallery unlock or a gallery scene replay?
Thanks

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah I know what that's like, been there.
Guess wisest for now is to just play this game on the route you want to play most and keep rest for when game is finished. Not enough payoff yet for the energy required to see all.

D

Deleted member 2174751

Can't even start a game...

The label _call_ksc12_hub is defined twice, at
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 112 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 119.

The label _call_msc_u is defined twice, at
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 141 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 450.

File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 450 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 461.

The label _call_aloneU_3 is defined twice, at
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 452 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 463.

File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 461 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 482.

File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 463 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 484.

File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 482 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 494.

File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 484 and
File "game/EPI/sh_dialogs.rpy", line 496.

The label kel_lora_end is defined twice, at
File "game/EPII/0.2.1/kelly_ep2.rpy", line 2 and
File "game/EPII/kelly_ep2.rpyc", line 2.

The label kel_rude is defined twice, at
File "game/EPII/0.2.1/kelly_ep2.rpy", line 24 and
File "game/EPII/kelly_ep2.rpyc", line 24.

The label kel_cool is defined twice, at
File "game/EPII/0.2.1/kelly_ep2.rpy", line 32 and
File "game/EPII/kelly_ep2.rpyc", line 32.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Tue Apr 28 05:18:34 2020

Sep 21, 2017
to those who are having a hard time unlocking the sketchbook memories....

....the clue is that it fucking GLOWS MAN! once the book icon on the bottom right (just above the smartphone icon!) GLOWS that means YOU CAN UNLOCK A MEMORY!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I do not understand the 5th solution of this drawing in the diary, objects flash, as I click it resets loading. how to solve it?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes