• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

prodigalsunz

Oct 23, 2019
And she returns? No, it doesn't make sense. We can see very well that she returns for her son.
I don't know man, why else would she leave her son for years? If she just had a job she could at least visit him once in a while.
The creator even hinted at it in the scene where she visits, showing us the new wedding ring on her hand.
No I think she remarried and the new guy didn't want anything to do with her children.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
u guys ain't mad that the sis had an asshole ex (multiple ex's even)? She is 2 steps away from being a full on bimbo. She lived together with that boyfriend. You can bet your ass she had lots of steamy sex with that ex of hers.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
I don't know man, why else would she leave her son for years? If she just had a job she could at least visit him once in a while.
The creator even hinted at it in the scene where she visits, showing us the new wedding ring on her hand.
No I think she remarried and the new guy didn't want anything to do with her children.
I think she left her son because she saw very well that he was too much attached to her, she left so that he could manage himself and follow his own voice, become a man.

After why if, why that... no one has the answers.

Last edited:

Blayo

Dec 27, 2017
I think she left her son because she saw very well that he was much too attached to her, she left so that he could manage himself and follow his own voice, become a man.

After why if, why that... no one has the answers.
Ah, yes, of course. After making sexual innuendos with her son from his infancy til puberty, she suddenly gets her moral compass straight and leaves him with her sister, which is engaged in some kind of illegal activity that she is well aware of. She does so without an explanation, goes on for several years without trying to make any kind of contact, except sending money to the sister, all of this just for him to grow up into an upstanding citizen, a grown man as you say. Now she comes back to finally have a happy loving relationship with him, which they both wanted all through his childhood. Makes perfect sense now, thank you for clarifying.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Ah, yes, of course. After making sexual innuendos with her son from his infancy til puberty, she suddenly gets her moral compass straight and leaves him with her sister, which is engaged in some kind of illegal activity that she is well aware of. She does so without an explanation, goes on for several years without trying to make any kind of contact, except sending money to the sister, all of this just for him to grow up into an upstanding citizen, a grown man as you say. Now she comes back to finally have a happy loving relationship with him, which they both wanted all through his childhood. Makes perfect sense now, thank you for clarifying.
This is the only explanation at the moment.

Edit: Get her moral back? For me it is that she does not want a son who has become too dependent on her, that is all. For everything else, which is sarcastic, I did say that there was no explanation yet, no?

Last edited:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/04/28: Updated Mod

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Come Inside.
  • I've also integrated the incest patch into the mod with an option to enable or disable it at the start.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy the Mod!
It can be found on , F95 and MEGA

Last edited:

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
How do I unlock the forth memory?
By 4th you mean the 1st page lower left or right corner ? You can open then with minigame but can't see them till after you meet mother(lora), finish the first 2 or all the memories dependign if it bugs out or not for me it did so I had to finish all the memories then go back to them and then after you draw Lindsey(end of V 1) .

I didn't realize this before but MC is half brother to Lindsey if we go by Incest patch and romancing Lindsey. I literally was shocked to know this as it wasn't mentioned in the enslaving part no wonder she wishes to secretly be dominated as she longs to have some one while also having issues (Daddy+Mommy+Siblings+Granmother+.....) She's really a bag of complications.

Ohh and I didn't realize this before but does anyone have all the pictures from completing the ch from previous and present updates ?

Edit: Corrected the sibling relations, I forget the difference between half and step siblings

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes