4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Depends even if I can ignore the path or not have to see the scenes at such, but it destroys the female characters I will leave the game since I have no reason to play game any more. Last update of Indecent desires was good example, after that update I saw no option any longer to romance rapist aunt or nieces what game was part about. So that game is over for me.
I think that if there is ntr it will rest only on our choices/consequence, not only options which would cut the game, it would absolutely ruin everything.

After the example of Indecent Desires, for me is not a good, it's just personal but I never found the story interesting.

Reactions: harsha_26 and DA22

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
The best trick is to actually have written your whole story from beginning to end before you start developing a game.
Too many devs here start their project with a vague idea of where it can go, and rely on input from the players to fill in the gaps (as if players where a reliable source of ideas... ^^). Not a very smart way of going about it, imho.
This is the correct answer! A lot of games on this site would benefit from more planning and writing before hand.

It's a ton of work though. Full time writers with years of experience getting paid real salary can sometimes pull it off (look at how many TV series go off the rails after a few seasons), so expecting some poor Patreon game dev working month-to-month in their spare time to put forward the same amount of work is a bit harsh.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think is very cute of someone here to think his interpretation of the game are FACTs :FacePalm:

I could be wrong but my understanding is the more memories you unlock and remember the good times you had with her the more you forgive her.
is there any new pages? i did see the mc talking about making a new painting in the book but i cant turn next page and only have the very 2 pages (4 scenes in total, 2 in each page)

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I think is very cute of someone here to think his interpretation of the game are FACTs :FacePalm:

is there any new pages? i did see the mc talking about making a new painting in the book but i cant turn next page and only have the very 2 pages (4 scenes in total, 2 in each page)
There are 12 memories in the sketchbook. you have to flip the pages to see them.

albul

Jun 8, 2017

I got 3 pages, 4 scenes each (4 new scenes for this update). Be sure to complete the scenes whenever the sketchbook blinks (there's also inner thoughts from the MC that he could go through new sketches). Not sure if you can complete them later e.g. unlock them all, but don't actually go through them until a later point/

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Lost the interest and just skipped it till end once it entered unexpected territory, had good expectations from this one but now it's complete turn-off (going to be just sex fest(fuck and let others)without any story), sorry if any body got offended.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I like the slow burn on the older sister....to a point. With this being choice driven, I am guessing by the walkthrough, it just seems the MC takes a step forward and then 3 back. I am one that plays multiple routes but first and foremost in this I am trying for the sister. Logically she lives with the MC and is available. At some point it has to pay off though. Right now its a slow burn with no win in sight. That presents a problem for me at least, given the incest tag. If as a player I don't feel im getting any closer to the person the tag is there for then I am left wondering why the tag is there in the first place. Well minus the mom I guess. However, the sister is, in my opinion the main LI other than Kelly. I could be wrong.

This is only my opinion and I don't expect everyone to agree.

Reactions: vmaks

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Lost the interest and just skipped it till end once it entered unexpected territory, had good expectations from this one but now it's complete turn-off (going to be just sex fest(fuck and let others)without any story), sorry if any body got offended.
Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but how do you expect to get the story if you skip through it? And about the sex fest, the sex scenes were with secondary characters (to keep those complaining about no sexual content at bay), while the main characters (Lora, Lindsay), barely had any. It still may become like you describe it, but at this point, i don't see it, and there's not much pointing to it going the way you describe it. But then again, if the story as is doesn't keep your attention, maybe just go through the image, since this game may be not for you. Still there are so many unknowns about the story, i think it's a bit early to give up on it.

Reactions: Xumeey

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I disagree. I am pretty sure the main focus of this game is the mom/son relationship.
Yeah, seems like it. Mom/MC first, MC/Lindsay second, MC/Kelly third (maybe at the same level with Lindsay), and then everything else is just side content (secretary/stacy/neighbours and the likes). It's still early though, so it still may go in surprising directions.

Reactions: KeiNineX

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I disagree. I am pretty sure the main focus of this game is the mom/son relationship.
Again as I said it was an opinion. Besides the mom...other than memories has had what like 1 update and only mentions? The sister, Lindsey seems to be the Main by way of proximity and the sheer fact she is always there. not to mention the walkthrough gives her two routes Romance and sub, but for the mom its romance and hate...I think If I remember right.

Like I said I dont expect anyone to agree with me, it is after all an opinion. But I was also not wanting to start a discussion of who is or isn't the main LI. Given the fact that different people will see different things.

It was, however, my opinion and an honest critique based there of.

Reactions: Xumeey

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
I have to say, this game is perfect. Its a shame if dev wont make faster updates in future. At least one update every two months.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I have to say, this game is perfect. Its a shame if dev wont make faster updates in future. At least one update every two months.
Have u considered maybe why the slow development is due to the quality of the game? I have said this many times before and I will say it again. Quality and quantity is a rare combination we usually get one without the other. In this case we have a lot of quality and slow updates.

Last edited:

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
Have u considered maybe why the development is slow is due to the quality of the game? I have said this many times before and I will say it again. Quality and quantity is a rare combination we usually get one without the other. In this case we have a lot of quality and slow updates.
I know, but 8 months? There are a lot of games that have both. With this tempo 10+ years to complete it, thats ok to you?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes