4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can you change the text colour, I just started and talking to sister, with white text, white background, white woman, with white dress, its pretty hard to read.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
the characters are written quite well, the quality of the images is the best for this kind of games (although we are still far away from a realistic one), I just hope that soon (not in the next update but finger crossing) we will no longer see loops of two images only but videos like in the best games of this type, because this game worths a lot.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the characters are written quite well, the quality of the images is the best for this kind of games (although we are still far away from a realistic one), I just hope that soon (not in the next update but finger crossing) we will no longer see loops of two images only but videos like in the best games of this type, because this game worths a lot.
apart from animations being way too overrated in vn-s, are you serious there?
ttil sure is a slow dev, writing/rendering take a lot of time for him (quality does take time), and you wanna to add animations on top of that!?
only if you, and the dev, pass this game to your/his grandchildren (or so) to play/finish it....

HoshiEx

Apr 25, 2020
ttil sure is a slow dev, writing/rendering take a lot of time for him (quality does take time), and you wanna to add animations on top of that!?
only if you, and the dev, pass this game to your/his grandchildren (or so) to play/finish it....
no argue from me here.;)

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Yes, because hope costs nothing; although, in my opinion, animations are on third place only but they are still important.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I have to give you credit. You're just absolutely relentless in how you bulldoze through threads, asking the same question over and over without ever reading any potential updates 5 post prior to your own.
Wait up a minute now...you don't actually expect people to read shit on a forum do you? In 2020? Nahhh :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes