4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Hi guys, I have just started this great game, but I am at Lora's fourth minigame, (it seems I can't click enough quickly), does anyone have any advice? Thank you
P.S. I don't have tryed the 5th ant 8th minigames yet

• Sad
Reactions: BatmanNinja

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
Hi guys, I have just started this great game, but I am at Lora's fourth minigame, (it seems I can't click enough quickly), does anyone have any advice? Thank you
P.S. I don't have tryed the 5th ant 8th minigames yet
Get Scrappy Mod or OscarSix Mod, they both contain an option to cheat all minigames. You can also edit the games scripts yourself, however the code isn't documented in English so that might take some time.

Reactions: Daver

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
On the unofficial android port, how do you deal with the dot clicking on the sketchbook? Sometimes it works, but most of the time it doesn't

Reactions: BatmanNinja

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Hi there, guys. i'm new to this game, basically just downloaded it, and I'm having trouble understanding the game in general, but more specifically the walkthrough....How crazy am I sounding right now? =P

Can anybody enlighten me a little bit?

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Hi there, guys. i'm new to this game, basically just downloaded it, and I'm having trouble understanding the game in general, but more specifically the walkthrough....How crazy am I sounding right now? =P

Can anybody enlighten me a little bit?
You're not sounding crazy at all. The walkthrough can be confusing at times especially if you're new to it.

What is your problem exactly? Can you specify a little bit more?

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes