4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Yes the updates take a long time, i wish he released more often. But there are differences between this dude and some others that are taking a long time between updates.
For one he was always honest that he works slow, and he does not say he will release today and then breaks that promise 5 times. Also he did not charge his patreons when he was taking a long time to release anything.

So i would not compare him to the lying devs like Gumdrop or Aorrta, who always promise releases but then fail to deliver, and have done it so many times it is not worth counting anymore.

I am fine with waiting, there are other games here, and i know that when he eventually releases it will be quality like it was so far.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
My feeling is people should have known this dev only does 2 updates a year before you considered becoming a patron. If that upsets you then don't support him financially. If you are okay with that then you won't be disappointed.

If you are a patron whining about the slow updates then you should have looked into it more beforehand. If you aren't a patron and just freeloading, well....yeah.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes