4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
9 months between updates? Jiminy Christmas that's a long wait. :O Just now started following this game, so what kind of size are the updates in terms of content when they do drop?
Last update was approx. 900 renders I think.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
Last update was approx. 900 renders I think.
Thats not true. Last update had 693 renders without animations. 9 months for that. Last time dev was making apologies, said he made 2 years plan for new updates. And now, 5 months after last update, he has balls to not give even status update to his patreon. I am not talking about release date, simple STATUS UPDATE. He is lazy and also 100% intransparent. Next update could be another 6 months away, and nobody even have a clue about that.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Thats not true. Last update had 693 renders without animations. 9 months for that. Last time dev was making apologies, said he made 2 years plan for new updates. And now, 5 months after last update, he has balls to not give even status update to his patreon. I am not talking about release date, simple STATUS UPDATE. He is lazy and also 100% intransparent. Next update could be another 6 months away, and nobody even have a clue about that.
That's not true either. My image folder of v0.1 has 536 files, the image folder of v0.2.1 has 1406 files, thus approx. 900 renders have been added. I purposefully did not count the shota renders, those come on top.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
That's not true either. My image folder of v0.1 has 536 files, the image folder of v0.2.1 has 1406 files, thus approx. 900 renders have been added. I purposefully did not count the shota renders, those come on top.
Just open OP. 0.2.1 came out in 2 parts. So last update had 693 renders. First part had around 200. Thats still 2 updates.

Reactions: Kermit79

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Just open OP. 0.2.1 came out in 2 parts. So last update had 693 renders. First part had around 200. Thats still 2 updates.
Now you're just arguing semantics.
I'll just rephrase then, episode 2 of the game took 9+ months to complete and included approx. 900 renders excluding shota content. The first episode of the game was 13 months in development and had seemingly 536 renders excluding shota content, ttll obviously still had his piece of shit hardware back then.

fuckingfucker

Apr 4, 2020
Now you're just arguing semantics.
I'll just rephrase then, episode 2 of the game took 9+ months to complete and included approx. 900 renders excluding shota content. The first episode of the game was 13 months in development and had seemingly 536 renders excluding shota content, ttll obviously still had his piece of shit hardware back then.
Episode 2 took 10+ months.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I think we'll eventually get an update before the end of the year. Most likely 2 updates per year.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
It's for his patrons to decide, isn't it?) Why do you even care?)
Maybe I am a patron. Maybe I'm not. Maybe I was a patron. Maybe I'm a potential patron. It's a contentious issue and a brutally honest question. Answers to questions like these are the difference between gaining more patrons and potentially losing them as well. That's why I brought it up.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I do not patron works where the dev is lazy and is releasing 1 update every year despite racking in cash. There are far more desvering devs whom whom release on a timely scheduale as much content as this dev releases in one year.
You should support "the more deserving devs" and let others support who they want to support.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
You should support "the more deserving devs" and let others support who they want to support.
Indeed, I understand most of these people are moved by the genuine intention of helping others to understand they might be spending their money elsewhere to get faster and more tangible results, but what they should understand, is that many supporters are perfectly aware of they want and how they are spending their own money, even if it costs them more than they actually get and despite all the not so encouraging signs.

They want "this" game to happen, no other game with no other dev, they want to support this even to the point of getting consciously milked to no end because they know what they want, no matter how crazy it might look.

We all choose our poison in the end, especially in real life, this is no different and we should respect others decisions on how they spend their money, no matter how insane and unreasonable it might sound to us.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes