VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Come Inside [v0.2.1] [ttll]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Gu Changge

What an excellent game, love the renders in this game, i love the fact that you can interact with a celullar and send messanges and recive photos of the people in the game, makes the game greater, but the best element in the game is the incest between the MC sister and his mother, the other female options are excellent too, theres so much to apreciate in this game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

_tewi

This game is impressive in a lot of ways, mainly dealing with the rendering and artistic expression. Despite the animation being a fairly good attempt at teaching the world why simulated motion blurring is literally the worst thing to exist ever, some of the erotic scenes still manage to be hot, mostly due to the unique angles used and pretty impressive level of detail in the rendering. I also like the sketch book aspect, although the minigames seem to have the difficulty curve of writing with a pen and writing with a pen jammed down your esophagus.

After that, it's a disaster. The story seems to be begging you to feel some kind of emotional connection with the protagonist. He endlessly drones on about his woes as if he was putting on his best impression of Eeyore, yet his lived experience doesn't really match any of it. I mean, the dude is loaded and banging hot chicks all day, seemingly doesn't have a job or any responsibilities except money laundering creating "modern art." I literally spent the first hour of the game assuming his mother was dead because of his endless whining.

Then you have the girls. It's as if you took the absolute worst qualities of women and glued giant breasts onto them, then copied and pasted that several times and added a few quirks. Hehe, I'm the incest girl. Hehe, I'm the lesbian girl. Hehe, I'm your sister. Hehe, I'm your friends sister. Hehe, we're all the same, equally devoid of any soul, flavor or reason for existing aside from giving the protagonist an even more ridiculous contrast between reality and his angst.

I like the shota elements doe. :sneaky:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Nyanto

I usually don't bother playing VN as I'm very demanding on the writing. Seeing the high quality art, I decided to give this one a try and boy I was not disappointed.
    Loved every part of it. The story is full of hidden secrets that tease us to discover them, slowly.
    The lewd aspect is ever present but doesn't give us everything we want right now, it only sate our hunger one bite at a time.
    Excellent work, I hope to see more in the future
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Shine202

Review for version 0.2.1
    The game is visually stunning. I was surprised to see how good everything looked, both in general details and the way the characters are posed in each of the scenes.

The characters are interesting and each seems to have their own story. Looking forward to future updates to find out how each of them plays out.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

daemonblackfyre

This game is a masterpiece, very high quality graphics far above normal, fantastic renderings. I like it a lot, a highly recommended game, I want to know more about the story please. Excellent Art, History and Renders.
    Mind blowing game enjoyed it a lot, I was not expecting this from this game. It's already on my favorites list without a doubt. (y) :cool:
  6. 5.00 star(s)

cucubau111

While not perfect (yet), this game has many things that are already of the highest quality.

For example, the character models gorgeous and original (you can see from the screenshots).

The writing is also great. The story has a more emotional approach than the typical VN and the author does a fantastic job to capture the MC's state of mind(nostalgic, lewd or whatever that might be). The writing, the renders, and the music come together really well.

One thing that should be improved: there are a couple of scenes where the lightning/contrast is poor, which makes it hard on the eye.

Overall an easy 5 stars! A game well worth playing and supporting!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

madasahatter

VERSION: 0.2.1

Though quite early in development, Come Inside merits a more thorough analysis than most early access games based on its sheer quality which is indisputably superior to myriad finished projects. That is not to imply it's devoid of any defects, yet based on what has been released Come Inside is likely to become not only a genre defining classic, but something of a metric by which its contemporaries are judged.

Graphically, Come Inside employs some of the highest caliber models seen among erotic visual novels to date; the latest generation with high-resolution textures and large poly counts, detailed such that even their toes are exquisite. Indeed, in several scenes the women appear borderline photorealistic and, in others, might be said to have ambled gently past the uncanny valley on account of their impeccably flawless form. Sublimely toned posteriors, delicate feet, aquiline facial features and perfect breasts of every possible shape grace the entire female cast, from a petite Asian with a punk aesthetic to a Caucasian party girl and her prudish sister, an exotic bronze-skinned beauty and the supermodel blonde bombshell that shares our protagonist's home, the potential love interests span nearly the entire spectrum of subjective beauty. While one might complain that more distinctly mature or realistically heavyset women are lacking, it would be unjust to do so at this stage in the game's development and, moreso, the artistic choice to refrain from including such would not diminish the final production.

Having said that, the title does stumble in a few visual respects: in a number of scenes the contrast is poorly balanced, such that white or otherwise pale surfaces appear glaringly bright; a few environmental assets are of distinctly lower quality, which is particularly noticeable given the otherwise overwhelmingly fantastic models, as evidenced in the sequence of meeting the neighbor outside the protagonist's front door wherein the background is better suited as a placeholder; finally, the animations are little more than one two frames between which the camera repeatedly transitions, by no means unredeemable but certainly less than the game deserves.

A limited number of typographical errors appear, far from the typical array in such games and a clear testament to the quality of its development, the most disruptive of which is the consistent misspelling of character names. In one sequence, by way of example, a particular young lady is noted as "Stacy" by one speaker and "Stacey" by the next. The aforementioned oversight manifests again later, when the dialogue refers to her as "Stacy" and the option to speak with one of four potential women directly above lists her as "Stacey." The dialogue is otherwise convincingly written, if somewhat cliche, capable of evoking a degree of interest from the average player and providing ample characterization to the ensemble.

While some may protest that the overarching narrative, involving repressed memories along with some degree of both undesired and unrequited love, entails a touch of what might be deemed "grooming" by modern standards, it is conveyed sympathetically and with respect to the characters involved. Furthermore, the game features a veritable bevvy of genuine choices that distinctly alter the outcome of various scenes, either alienating or enriching the relationship between various members of the cast and clearly mounting toward something more significant further into development. This, coupled with the unique sketching-minigame that allows the player to experience fragments of the protagonist's "memories" after completing a pertinent image in their journal, further invests the player in the lives of these characters without unduly railroading them down a purely linear path.

GRAPHICS ----------------------------------------------------- 9 / 10
    + Gorgeous models, natural and erotic poses with stellar lighting.
    + Extremely consistent style, majority of assets blend together seamlessly.
    + Some animations, though rudimentary, often from various perspectives.
    - Animations are created from a limited number of static frames.
    - Contrast requires adjustment in certain scenes.

DIALOGUE ----------------------------------------------------- 7 / 10
    + Strong characterization, clear motivations and an intriguing premise.
    + Dialogue is free of any major typographical or grammatical errors. Formatting is clear and concise.
    - Minor issues with consistency, particularly regarding proper names.

GAMEPLAY ---------------------------------------------------- 6 / 10
    + The player is provided ample choice throughout the narrative.
    - Limited content, at present. Less a negative than in most games, given the early development stage.

INNOVATION ------------------------------------------------- 7 / 10
    + Sketching-minigame and reliving of memories is a novel concept.
    + Context-sensitive reactivity, such that the player must answer their text messages in a realistic manner; the context of that act influences character affection values.

SCORE =========================== 29 / 40
    EXTREMELY PROMISING AND WORTHY OF YOUR SUPPORT
    Come Inside may appear somewhat pretentious at first glance, an artsy experiment in blending mediums such as handdrawn art, painting and photography in order to convey an erotic tale; that misconception is rapidly disspelled by the sheer earnestness of its presentation. Nowhere near the midpoint of its release, Come Inside has already captivated this reviewer's attention and, for what it's worth, I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone interested in a sensual, reactive visual novel experience.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

shamanio

One of the best VN games so far.

Pros:
    - Good non-linear storyline,
    - Awesome render quality.
    - Premium quality models, acting and dialogs.
    - Nice adult scenes.

Cons:
    - Lack of animations.
    - Long updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Nizko

I mean the renders are absolutely amazing and the characters are stunningly hot and full of detail. The scenes are exciting with good angles. Just needs a tad more animated scenes. I cannot wait for many more animated scenes to come!
  10. 5.00 star(s)

mymoon

Everything is great! I really liked memories with Lora/Mom, but I kinda felt bad for not seeing every lewd things they do in these memories. They do things but we can't see them, they only mention the sexual things they do. It would be a great game if we actually see these scenes. On the other hand, the dev is kinda lazy and release of the updates takes a lot of time.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

asdsd1324

The quality of the images in the game is totally satisfactory. The story is quite nice. Also it is totally bug free as far as I have played. No negative issues with this game. I hope we get more frequent updates.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

Dankmemer

Review for v0.2.1

So the game looks amazing, some of the best renders on the site but... that's it?
    The renders are the only thing that makes this game playable for me right now and i would have expected a bit more in terrms of content/character development even story progression for a game with over a years development time.
    And the fact you have to use a walkthrough to navigate the different routes brings the games overall score down a bit more.

I hope the game speeds up both in story progression and faster release dates it feels a bit too milky to have 2 updates in over a year.

2/5 Good renders but nothing else, pretty kind rating, maybe deserves a 1/5 but i'll hold off until next update, if theres one this year :KEK:
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bolero

Has to be one of the best looking games here if not the best. Amazing renders, beautiful women. I can˝t find one thing that i did not like. Mom is super sexy in sketches.
    Long waiting time between episodes is the only bad thing, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the game.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

McZoy

Unfortunately the dev proved to be not only very good in art but also great in lying and deception. The following is my 5 stars review 3 years ago: Absolute perfection from a honest developer who deserves our support. Perfect models, perfect renders with an engaging and original story. Great potentials exciting our fantasy. Very good performance, beautiful scenes but slow updates. Sketch book stories are awesome.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Ghostredneck

Well i was very surprised that this story grabbed me, Ive played AVN's with similer tags but this story grabbed me. the added sketchbook added even more depth. I am really looking foreward to see this game developer but can tell that the developer def put some thought into the story.

The art Is as well done as the story, Will be watching and supporting!
  16. 3.00 star(s)

Rain01

Personally, I don't see this as nearly as high quality as other people seem to think. The characters feel shallow and the situations feel forced. I can usually forgive that in games that are more arcade-y, but that's not the case with a VN like this. The renders are absolutely gorgeous which is the reason I'm even giving it a 3/5. If you can forgive characters like that then this would be a great game to try out, it just isn't for me, especially since I don't put as much importance into visuals.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

rexy.james8237

mind blowing game enjoyed it alot, waiting for more releases. its too damn good. amazing job ttll. love the graphics and character designs used. this game has a lot of potential like dreams of desire. hope to see lot of content of the mc and his mom
  18. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1882281

Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete Please Delete
  19. 4.00 star(s)

corlocruz

Very good art and graphics, with very hot models. However the story is a bit confusing at times, in my opinion. It could be a bit more linear and the characters´s relations and backstory could be explained better.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Remplier

Great update. Although the waiting time for this update made me believe the game was dead, there was a fair amount of new content. The story is developing at a good pace, and there are a lot of new lewd scenes available. I've seen a fair amount of complaints surrounding the mini games, but I personally did not find them exceptionally difficult, and was able to complete the hardest ones in the third or fourth attempt. Overall, I'm very pleased with the graphics, the story development and the level of potential this game has, and hope that the developer can get better equipment to push this down the right track.