VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Come Inside [v0.2.1] [ttll]

1. 5.00 star(s)

avent0001

Yay taboo! Mother-Son! But really well made, hadnt come across one of these yet. It´s really short but you get an idea that this is gonna be a fun ride! You can try it, but be ready to wait a while until this one picks up te pace.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BasileusXI

Buen juego, excelentes renderizados,y un montón de chicas hermosas. Espero poder ver más!!! (Perdón por mi mal ingles xD)

Good game, excellent renderings, and lots of beautiful girls. I hope to see more!!! (Sorry for my bad English xD)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

fyahrebel

i dont know whwat to say lol its crazy, story is amazing models amazing mayb the only thing thats a bit annoying is the scrapbook but not a big problem. this game has a lot of potential hope it sticks around for a while
  4. 5.00 star(s)

karnage3d

This is an outstanding game.
    The characters are hands-down some of the most beautiful I've seen on this website (heavily bordering on photo-realism), and the story is surprisingly engaging and morally complex, which is a plus.
    Moreover, all of the characters are fully fleshed out, especially the MC's mother, and each render has been meticulously crafted to perfection. Seriously, do yourself a favor and check it out ASAP.
    However, there's a big caveat. This game pushes the boundaries of what some people might consider acceptable. It deals with a genre that is very popular on this forum (IC), but it show how it came to be.
    Through flashbacks, we are given glimpses of the relationship between the MC and his mother, and how those events shaped the type of man he has become. So caveat emptor definitely applies here.
    Each update, though a bit short, has offered plenty of sexually-charged scenes, and I'm excited to see it continue. It's clear the developer knows what he's doing, and that he takes his game seriously.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

!!!

This is great.. the story seems so deep and the dark thoughts of the mc is fantastik.
    The art is second to none with beautiful girls and high quality renders. this might hust be my new favorite game in the genre. Can't wait for the next update
    Keep up the good work
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Minengeschoss

Base game, 5 stars. The story is interesting, the models are very attractive. In general the renders are absolutely fantastic, probably the best I've ever seen in any game so far.
    The minigames should have some hints at first try, but you quickly get the hang of them and are somewhat enjoyable. 4 of 5 stars for them.

However, the minigame extra content goes so much against my moral standards that I cannot play the game further. It's such a shame, because everything else in this game is excellent.

Therefore I will give a one star rating instead of a 4.5.
    Nevertheless, I would like to give a massive shoutout to the dev, as the artwork in this game is incredible and next to none.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

John64

Probably the best models and rendering that I've seen so far, on par with Milfy City, City of Broken Dreamers, Lucky Mark, Midnight Paradise and other best graphics examples. Story is good, language is not bad either. Will be definitely looking for this one. Worth downloading.

As to those people giving 2 stars because "without proper animations adult games not games" - lol. I can say that a lack of grey matter in a brain may cause a severe damage in imagination ability. And that's definitely... "not good for fap"... :LOL: I think everyone else would definitely enjoy this one. 5 stars from me.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Harel

This has great renders, and some real promise.

Pros:

Renders. They're excellent quality, and the lighting is really smooth. The only 'gripe' I have is that the hair is sometimes unrealistic, though it's not off-putting and very few CG hairs I've seen seem great.

Story. The story so far is interesting and draws me in. As a compliment I says that it's too short; it leaves me wanting more, which is great in a story.

Options. There are some obvious options and some not so obvious ones. While NTR appears to be available, with the right choices (and they're pretty obvious) you can avoid it.

Cons:

Options. While you have options, you don't have control of some things, like what you ask the first model to wear if you have more control of her; the amount of control appears to determine her outfit. This is a minor annoyance.

Mini Games. While honestly they're OK, and add a challenge to getting to the memories, they detract from the experience for me. I find myself using the cheat/walkthrough mod that scrappy makes.

A few typos or misused words still exist, but that's not a big issue.

tl;dr

Great art, nice story with options, looks like it's just the beginning and could be a good, long story.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

abiorigins

there are some games which if you want tp play it again and again it never satisfies yoy because those are one of the best games and this game is one of them. the models, the renders and storry is tooo greatt.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have realy good render quality.
    + We have interesting and not badly written story.

Bad Points
    - Yes we have good looking renders but characters face models looks weird and espacily while bodies looks pretty good weird/odd looking faces dont match with their body at all.
    - We have so called ''animations'' for sex scenes but they are far from being good or attaractive... While renders looks pretty good not having well maked animations is big negative point.
    - This is game developing since 2019 yet we dont have enough content for lewd scenes or story parts, we dont even have 2 in game day... And most importantly now its abandoned... Yeah cool...

For The End
    This is not bad game and had potencial but now its abandoned... Well another game with wasted potencial i gues?
  11. 4.00 star(s)

oysterkeeper

Interesting game but not without faults. I am not sure if I missed something, but the people some of the people from mc's past are kept anonymous with implications as to whom they might be. For myself, I find that it detracts from the story as I don't know what is exactly happening in the memories. I feel if I knew their relation to the mc these memories of the past would mean so much more than they currently do now.

Perhaps in coming updates, this will be cleared up but for now it kind of makes things more confusing than not. There also are a lot of characters, I seem to have trouble keeping track of who is being referenced. This again, takes away from an otherwise interesting VN.

Other than these issues, the game is quite good. I find the renders to be clean and well done and the characters seem to be somewhat interesting. The phone and texts along with the journal are awesome. The really add a lot more to the story and make me feel more of a part of this. This combined with the memories lead to a really fluid type of game play in regards to unraveling the story. It is still extremely early in the story so it is hard to infer much more than this.

One thing that I know for sure, is that the game has a lot of potential and I would recommend giving it a try.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Vampiric Dreams

This game was a surprise. Beautifully done. Yes, scenes may be better, but the game overall is very well put together. I like the messaging system and the choices as well, bringing more interactivity to the game. The story is decent and not too far fetched, although I think there is a lot more to it to be added in the future. Hope future updates will also bring animations, better scenes and slightly better renders but I overall I must say I was positively surprised by this game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 435834

REVIEW OF THE GAME AS OF [v0.2]

Pros
    • Beautiful renders and art-style.
    • The creator pays attention to the smallest details.
    • The user interface is very beautiful and gives the game a very artistic look.
    • Some of your choices seem to matter a lot.
    • Not a grind.
    Cons
    • The presence of underage character in the game.
    Neutrals
    • Story - It is too soon to decide whether the story is good or not. If it can keep up its current writing quality then it would be on the pros list.
    • Sex scenes - Sex scenes in this game aren't the best I have seen, but they are better than most.
    Conclusion:
    This game shows a lot of potential and if it can keep up the quality of content then it could be one of the best games on this site. I would rate this game 4.4 if I could but that isn't possible so I rounded it off to the nearest integer.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Codmango123

I think the story here is different that usual games and the Renders are top notch ,the models are amazing to me ,as you all know the developer is trying something new that most of the adult renpy developers fails to do,getting a Shota in your game is kinda bold and kinda risky.a MILF getting fucked by a shota is new and thats what made to play this game .If you all into that you can download the patch and have it ,if not dont download the patch and enjoy the game.

Even without the patch/Shota content the game is pretty amazing,the patch gives it a extra punch

Have fun playing the game
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Gwandoya

Review for V0.2

Before anything I must clarify that the patch is not indispensable, but highly recommendable!! It adds a few images and shows truthfuly how the realtion between the MC and some other worked. But if you dont want it, you dont need it. It's not necessary an IQ of 200 to knowing what's happening in the main plot, but you'll lose some details about the story and believe me, this game is all about the plot.

For starting, the first thing that comes to my mind when I try to remenber all this game is the beautiful art. The characters are not only beautifuly designed an rended, their proportions are pretty real and every picture is worth of admiring. (BTW sorry for bad english, it's not my main language)

The writting/story is other of its strong points, and more with the patch. It has a fluid plot, with an enjoyable narration that don't make hard to follow while admiring the art. The plot develops nice, and bit by bit it gets more interesting, at some point the plot is more absorbing than the art.

The gameplay, well, it didn't lends you much control, in despite you'll have some trivial decisions that will have some or other consecuences (You could lose some scenes). It's interesting the way that incorpores the mobile phone, you can acces it anytime, and the same for memories
    The erotic part it's constant but soft many times. Don't expect lots of sex, but more of a constant reminder of sexuality. That's the reason because I personally can't give a 5/5, but also I have to puntualice that the game is in a early development and it works more the development and formation of the initial relations that (I'm suposing) will explote the future updates.

So, the califications are....

Grafics: 5/5

Storytelling: 5/5

Gameplay: 4/5

Erotic: 4/5

In conclusion: This game is ART. Play it if you want a good story and stuning characters that will make you pray for more updates. Dont play it for the faps (If you don't have many time or only want pure sex scenes) Overall, is one of the best games that I've played.

Thanks for reading!!
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 21439

This game is really good. The renders are some of the best I have seen in this site and the girls are beautiful as fuck. There's a lot to like in the game, but there were few things that failed to surpass my expectations.

First, the characters. While they are very good looking, I don't think they were very well established. None of the character been introduced has intrigued me so far, they're intriguing as to see what's under their clothes, but not as a character.. My opinion might change as this is super early stage into the game.

Secondly, I thought that the sex scene was pretty dull, some good writing would go well with it.

MInor nitpicks. Regarding Kelly's mom
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other than that, I think the game is great with lot of potential. I got the feeling that walkthrough is needed to play the game, but it's not that bad. I really liked the shota stuff. Hopefully we get see it in action in the future updates.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

gamepilot

Loved it - Nice graphics, good storyline, Stunning looking girls
    Its seems a fresh game compared to other i have played.
    You can play without walkthrough, no quests to complete, pure game play. Would be nice to select some manual options during sex scenes

Overall on of the best games i played so far

Thanks
  18. 4.00 star(s)

M.Sato

V. 0.2 review. This game is great, it made me feel awful.

The artwork is breathtaking. The alternating high/low contrast and colorful/bleake renders provide a rich and engajing visual, that conveys emotion without the need for text walls, so common in VNs.

Without the patch, the story loses all coherence. Characther build and motivation is lost without shoota content, the text's stand-ins for incest are obvious and cartoonish ridiculous.

When whole, the flashbacks provide a Hitchcokan experience, where the audience understands the protagonist's POV and, knowing better, feels overwhelming angst, screaming internally for him to get out.

To a lesser extend, other story arcs provide the same conflicting perspectives, making the player feel angry/fearful/disgusted for or foward the protagonist, depending on the path taken.

This is not at all a feel good and fap to the pretty pixels game. It provides the same emotional response one would expect from witnessing a incest-shoota story in real life, making it (apparently) a curious game for non fans of these genres, such as myself.

The one major defect, preventing the game from reaching 5 stars, is the lack of an avarege Joe path. Either the protagonist is a sadistic horny prick or a submissive spineless doormat, making it hard to fully immerse in the story.

Overall, a game that easilly stands above the crowd, with high vallue visuals and storytelling, which is definitivelly not for everyone.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Adoringfan

Wow. If I had to use just one word it would be that, wow! It's not often I come across something that has me so completely engrossed. Like if I had autism and a short attention span I would be like 'oh pretty,' cause the game does look really good, but that's just the surface level. There is so much more than just pretty pictures.

For starters, the storytelling is great, which is rare when it comes to sexy games, where watch Max trick his family into sex again is kinda the norm. Another thing I enjoyed was the characters weren't boring one dimensional fuck dolls, they were multifacted and interesting and their interactions seemed fluid and normal and didn't feel like they were written by some horny 17 year old virgin who has never spoken to a girl before. I also liked that choices mattered and would change scenes around, which added to the overall gameplay experience. Too many games have a singular path or give the illusion of choice where if you pick the wrong thing it's gameover. Even though it's very early, It's nice to see that decisions having consequences.

Tl;dr Game has great looking renders a good story, with deep likeable characters and choices that actually matter, if you haven't played it yet you are missing out.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

invo

different approach with great renders and a very good story line
    its like nothing ive played before and the models are very sexy and again i dont think i saw those models before so thats another positive