4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If the pledges become high enough, I really hope ttll will consider investing in powerful hardwares and make animations. It would be epic, BOIS. :p
Please, joke is a joke, yet animations absolutely arent needed here - simple images loops are more than enough to keep this game on top (and wet dream would be more frequent updates):p

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
I just finished playing the game.
Man, it really caught me off guard with some of it's stuff, especially with Lora's story.
It surprised me in a good way. And I believe the main plot is actually fucking genius, something that I've never seen done before.
I've read some of your "theories", they're funny, but I'd say:
"You horny motherfuckers! Are hoes and other gardening tools all you can think of?" :LUL:

I also present a theory:

DISCLAIMER - some of the things mention bellow might be disturbing, or could change your perspective on the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Man, it really caught me off guard with some of it's stuff, especially with Lora's story.
It surprised me in a good way. And I believe the main plot is actually fucking genius, something that I've never seen done before.
"You horny motherfuckers! Are hoes and other gardening tools all you can think of?" :LUL:

I also present a theory:

DISCLAIMER - some of the things mention bellow might be disturbing, or could change your perspective on the game

I think the game will have optional NTR. The MC already got asked if he would like to watch his sister with another person. I think it's very likely that if you chose yes, Lora will turn out to have been either a stripper or a prostitute or just a nude model or something like that. And if you choose no it could turn out to be that she was the photographer while other girls were doing the dirty deed.

So it could be that she pushed him away because she was scared that she was messing him up. But then again when you meet her at your house after the meeting, she still acts like a jealous girlfriend. So she obviously hasn't been going to therapy.

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
I think the game will have optional NTR. The MC already got asked if he would like to watch his sister with another person. I think it's very likely that if you chose yes, Lora will turn out to have been either a stripper or a prostitute or just a nude model or something like that. And if you choose no it could turn out to be that she was the photographer while other girls were doing the dirty deed.

So it could be that she pushed him away because she was scared that she was messing him up. But then again when you meet her at your house after the meeting, she still acts like a jealous girlfriend. So she obviously hasn't been going to therapy.
Maybe, maybe not. But I am telling you, there's a psychological undertone going on. And I believe and theorize that this will be the main story focus. The kinks will probably come in second.

At this point, everything is possible. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She abandoned her project early and just bolted ... pretty much like the dev ... hiding from this game.

I also present a theory:

Maybe, maybe not. But I am telling you, there's a psychological undertone going on. And I believe and theorize that this will be the main story focus. The kinks will probably come in second.

At this point, everything is possible. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
What people dear to us, in our minds, do to hurt us by not talking to us, not caring 4 us, not helping us:
IRL toxic subhuman behavior from immature babes disguised as friends who only care about their feelings and needs.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
She abandoned her project early and just bolted ... pretty much like the dev ... hiding from this game.

What people dear to us, in our minds, do to hurt us by not talking to us, not caring 4 us, not helping us:
IRL toxic subhuman behavior from immature babes disguised as friends who only care about their feelings and needs.
I don't think that toxic subhuman theory applies here. She did what she did for the MC and cared for his physical and emotional well being. Obviously not taking in consideration the incestuous relationship between the two because that's the norm in these games, the MC, I don't think was "used" by Lora in any way.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The thing to consider is her choice to abbandon ship and not getting help in guiding him along, rather than just take off.
I don't think that toxic subhuman theory applies here. She did what she did for the MC and cared for his physical and emotional well being. Obviously not taking in consideration the incestuous relationship between the two because that's the norm in these games, the MC, I don't think was "used" by Lora in any way.
There are 2 chices for people that feel 4 eachother .. either they talk and listen about their hiccups,
they get help, help eachother, work through their hurts and needs, or they split and just cover it up,
they cover their inability to work out their troubles and leave it fester and rot their soul.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
There are 2 chices for people that feel 4 eachother .. either they talk and listen about their hiccups,
they get help, help eachother, work through their hurts and needs, or they split and just cover it up,
they cover their inability to work out their troubles and leave it fester and rot their soul.
It's easier said than done though isn't it? Also although the VN says that the MC was an adult when Lora left we all know he had just touched puberty. I want to know how you have a mature heart to heart talk with a 13-14 year old about your mental issues. Even adults can't do that all the time. If we could just talk everything out and get everything sorted, we would be living in a utopian society.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This be a good thing to have standards .. on the other hand, talk to anyone you meet,
learn their story, see if you can hang and do stuff with them.
With women like this, the first one was the one you lost your virginity with and the second was your consolation when Lora left, even I would be traumatized, traumatized that every girl I see on the street is not enough for me :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1044964 View attachment 1044967
You will be a better gamer 4 it.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes