4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Still nothing?
10 months... I can only imagine how much renders the game has now, how many wild sex scenes with Lora and Lindsey we will see in the coming update. OMG, what a great time :love: I hope i'll complete HL3 in time before the actual release.:eek:

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Still nothing?
10 months... I can only imagine how much renders the game has now, how many wild sex scenes with Lora and Lindsey we will see in the coming update. OMG, what a great time :love: I hope i'll complete HL3 in time before the actual release.:eek:
Keep your expectations in check.

Reactions: Draverik

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Like for most games, the more time passess and the more people are being fed updates, the more the hype builds up to the point of distorting expectations greatly.

I would keep them in check as to either avoid disappointment if content doesn't reflect the 10 passed months, or be be genuinely surprised if the dev actually manages to put out some substantial content.

Jun 16, 2018
Simple math so you guys don't get your expectations too high.
Let's just say Dev does one gorgeous finalized render per day. (we are aiming for a minimum here)
Maybe works 6 days on the renders each week, last update was 10 months (40 weeks) ago, so we are looking for 240 renders at least.
Note: this is just a speculation, don't take it for fact, we have no idea how Dev manages his work. (Posing, lightning, rendering, polishing, scripting and programing)
What you guys think?

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Let's just say Dev does one gorgeous finalized render per day. (we are aiming for a minimum here)
Maybe works 6 days on the renders each week, last update was 10 months (40 weeks) ago, so we are looking for 240 renders at least.
Note: this is just a speculation, don't take it for fact, we have no idea how Dev manages his work. (Posing, lightning, rendering, polishing, scripting and programing)
What you guys think?
im speaking for myself obviously - i hardly can think whatsoever, i just wanna those hot babes asap :BootyTime:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Maybe works 6 days on the renders each week, last update was 10 months (40 weeks) ago, so we are looking for 240 renders at least. Note: this is just a speculation, don't take it for fact, we have no idea how Dev manages his work. (Posing, lightning, rendering, polishing, scripting and programing)What you guys think?
Nirou, on our forum there is a developer PandaLoverGames, also, by the way, Russian, with his game "Family Affair". And although I'm not a fan of it, I admit that it makes very good renderings, writes an interesting story, and at the same time releases updates every month. Yes, the updates are not big, but his fans are not bored, unlike everyone else.

Jun 16, 2018
Nirou, on our forum there is a developer PandaLoverGames, also, by the way, Russian, with his game "Family Affair". And although I'm not a fan of it, I admit that it makes very good renderings, writes an interesting story, and at the same time releases updates every month. Yes, the updates are not big, but his fans are not bored, unlike everyone else.
I haven't checked this game yet but I'll accept the challenge and give it a try... Just for knowledge purpose :Kappa:

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes