4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Brace yourselves for another delay, bois, February thoughts and excuses are incoming. Sadly, at the current pace, this thread might become the new Dual Family/Milfy City warzone, where ppl check it occasionally just for the laughs and the memes.:cautious:

Don't tell me you still believe that this game will ever be finished if the dev sticks to just 1 update per year.
Sad but True... Gotta stay objective and not let my personal feelings distort my judgement. What you said will happen if this silence keeps on.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
At least 3 names come to mind
Some clue?
Probably the biggest one lol. At least that asshole arguably built up his fan base with some hard work over the years. Until he realized he has 7000 fucking patrons that will never drop support, that is.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey there...
About the update - delayed. Again.

Every time I'm working on update, then a lot of time passes and I feel like I've done too little for that interval, I'm starting to add more scenes, it takes more time again and so on...

Because of the long delays between updates, I'm starting to think that people are waiting for something really big, interesting and cool... I'm really afraid of that and every time I want to do more, to add new scene or render or dialog...

The first part of the episode has a lot of plot talk and almost none ero and sex scenes and now I'm afraid people won't like it, so I decided to work on it more...

I tried hard to finish this month. But once again I failed you guys and myself.
And it's getting ridiculous - one EP per year.
I am well aware that people, even those who treat me well, are running out of patience.
Sorry.

Every time I think I'm going to do better than the last one, but it turns out to be even worse.

-------

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017

Hey there...
About the update - delayed. Again.

Every time I'm working on update, then a lot of time passes and I feel like I've done too little for that interval, I'm starting to add more scenes, it takes more time again and so on...

Because of the long delays between updates, I'm starting to think that people are waiting for something really big, interesting and cool... I'm really afraid of that and every time I want to do more, to add new scene or render or dialog...

The first part of the episode has a lot of plot talk and almost none ero and sex scenes and now I'm afraid people won't like it, so I decided to work on it more...

I tried hard to finish this month. But once again I failed you guys and myself.
And it's getting ridiculous - one EP per year.
I am well aware that people, even those who treat me well, are running out of patience.
Sorry.

Every time I think I'm going to do better than the last one, but it turns out to be even worse.

-------
104363347_2632535160368123_8465733791535963651_n.jpg

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
He has been posting sneak peeks on the last of every month since last year. I doubt he's even working on an update now. Probably makes 12-15 renders the whole month and posts them at the end of every month as a sneak peek just to keep people on the hook and making them think that the update is right around the corner. I am just going to unfollow this thread and hopefully, I'll forget about this one soon.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He has been posting sneak peeks on the last of every month since last year. I doubt he's even working on an update now. Probably makes 12-15 renders the whole month and posts them at the end of every month as a sneak peek just to keep people on the hook and making them think that the update is right around the corner. I am just going to unfollow this thread and hopefully, I'll forget about this one soon.
You are the hero if you actually do it..Im too hooked to those beauties and the game itself, Im gonna lurk around till the world end most probably.
February is a miss, the next mentioned release date is supposed to be in April.
Release dates mean nothing, and it is usually better without it. It will be released when it is done, or it will be abandoned for good.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
You are the hero if you actually do it..Im too hooked to those beauties and the game itself, Im gonna lurk around till the world end most probably.
Yeah it saddens me really. Or thinking about games which are going to take 3-4 years to get completed. Because on one hand I love these games and want to see them through. On the other hand I really hope I won't be here on this forum 3 years from now. As in I'll probably have too busy or 'happening' a life to be here.

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Yeah it saddens me really. Or thinking about games which are going to take 3-4 years to get completed. Because on one hand I love these games and want to see them through. On the other hand I really hope I won't be here on this forum 3 years from now. As in I'll probably have too busy or 'happening' a life to be here.
Dang, that's what I thought when I joined, too. Yet here I am :HideThePain:.

In all seriousness though, some of the games of this site are actually great and even if I happened to 'have a life' in 3-4 years, I'd probably still want to see the finished product. This game is one of them (although it seems like 3-4 years is quite optimistic)

Reactions: Duke Leo

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Well, if this happens to be one of your "hobbies", even with a life you will probably still check in here or other places, albeit less frequently because of time costratints, but this isn't necessarily something that will or must go away when you are settled with a partner and/or a busy carreer.

On the other hand, I can understand if someone wishes to unfollow something because of the frustration building up from not being able to get a glimpse of a finished product in the a near future, or getting in only to be frustrated by another delay ecc.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
When I was saying DEV is scamming no one believed :D
Sadly you, and few others, probably were/are on the spot here.
Making a game is a hard and very demanding work, sometimes with hours and hours of time wasted on something you will not use anywhere at the end...This dev has some real talent, and it is shame he obviously has no intention to put it into proper game-developing, yet he uses it only to collect patreon pledges (good for him). As the saying goes "God bless the sheep".

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Running?

The patience ship has sailed, sunk, been dredged up from the bottom as a mossy mess then repurposed as a tourist attraction for brain addled OAP's and accidentally burnt down when Mavis the cleaning lady used a dodgy vacuum and caused an electric fire no one could put out...... RIP the patience ship.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes