4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Ice piece

Jun 21, 2017
I worry about the future of this game, ttll reminds me of veqvil(love and submission) and VengeanceXXX (Ethan legacy) great games both of them were passionate about their projects, treated it as a hobby.
sadly both of them abandoned their projects.

Chicha

May 3, 2017
Brace yourselves for another delay, bois, February thoughts and excuses are incoming. Sadly, at the current pace, this thread might become the new Dual Family/Milfy City warzone, where ppl check it occasionally just for the laughs and the memes.:cautious:

Don't tell me you still believe that this game will ever be finished if the dev sticks to just 1 update per year.
And theeeere you go

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I had patience and never asked for an update or asked when is the update coming, even though i visit this thread 2-3 times every week for over a year. Bro after reading that status update my patience is gone, he is saying the same thing he said on every update for the last 2 years or so. Not cool at all, praised this game on a lot of other threads but now i have completely lost faith that this game will ever get anywhere.
Huge shame.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
" Every time I'm working on update, then a lot of time passes and I feel like I've done too little for that interval, I'm starting to add more scenes, it takes more time again and so on... " - TTLL. So is this cycle just going to perpetuate itself forever? Why are you trying to play "catch up" by adding a bunch more stuff because you think their isn't enough to represent your past year of work? At the end of the day man, you just have to release something. Yes you are gonna lose some supporters but perhaps that's a necessary evil for you to not make the same mistake the next time around? There's no way you're going to be able to squeeze in the necessary amount of content to make up for that time without the quality of the game taking a serious hit, we know that. If you gotta take a couple extra months to add in a new scene that, lets be real, probably is going to be rushed into the story and not how you originally envisioned it.. I mean is that really going to make up for all the delays and time passed? I don't think so man.
I respect the amount of time that you creators take to make games like this, I know it's not easy, but at what point do you just say, "Fuck it, here's the update, it's not anywhere near where I wanted it to be but here it is". And then take the necessary steps to reinvent your process so that this doesn't happen again in the future. You're scared of the "An entire year for just this?!" comments, but in reality I think people are going to be saying this no matter what at this point.
The last thing people are going to want to see is a post 3 months from now after the update is released about how burnt out you are from overworking yourself to compensate for the time lost. Just take it on the chin and move on with it.
Either he has actual mental issues (depression, social anxiety, OCD, etc), or he absolutely cannot release what he currently has because he hasn't been working on jack shit. Pretty sad either way tbh.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Either he has actual mental issues (depression, social anxiety, OCD, etc), or he absolutely cannot release what he currently has because he hasn't been working on jack shit. Pretty sad either way tbh.
Exactly. If he is so broken up about not being able to release, why doesn't he just release what he has already done? Like you said, either he has OCD or he has been working on sweet fuckall.

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I generally stay away from going onto other developers threads to criticize them, but my god, that has to be the most pathetic, self-defeatist progress update I've ever read. No information on the game's current status. No plan on how to rectify the problematic development cycle. Not a single, good excuse as to why it's taken a year to release said update. Nothing. Just a borderline manipulative, woe is me, post, attempting to garner sympathy for being nothing but lazy. Which as far as we know, is the only possible explanation for the delay. And sorry, but the "he's a perfectionist" nonsense, just doesn't cut it anymore. At some point the goods need to be delivered. I swear, if this debacle isn't proof that no matter how talented, some people just aren't cut out to make games, then I don't know what is.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
the "he's a perfectionist" nonsense, just doesn't cut it anymore. At some point the goods need to be delivered. I swear, if this debacle isn't proof that no matter how talented, some people just aren't cut out to make games, then I don't know what is.
Being perfectionist is often seen as an actual burden rather than a trait, even on productive people if they can barely work around it.

Being talented is utterly useless if you give in to laziness, although very talented people could manage to achieve the work of others in a fraction of their time, 0 times 0 always equals 0 afterall.

But I am even more saddened that he is trying to satisfying expectations, which is the worst possible reasoning to me than the aforementioned, he is only fueling already unrealistic expectations even more by doing so, and somewhat implying that he is not actually in charge of his project, but his patreons are, if he can't feel free to release what HE wants because it would defy expectations.

Last edited:

Nubian king

Jan 25, 2021
No need to bash him at least he is being honest, his problem seems that he aimed too high for this update should have stuck to his old render amount 2-300, I guess new powerful hardware allowed him to experiment further beyond his capacity.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just a remark. Hope this thread won't become the new eldorado for Devs who wants to bash another Dev. Just saying... I won't defend him either, buts Devs should be careful. What's happening here might happen to your threads in the future.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Just a remark. Hope this thread won't become the new eldorado for Devs who wants to bash another Dev. Just saying... I won't defend him either, buts Devs should be careful. What's happening here might happen to your threads in the future.
Indeed, there is no telling when greed and laziness (or both combined) could take over a dev.

At least here we are witnessing someone taking the blame for his own actions compared to other exhilarant examples, and although it could be deliberate on his part to milk as much as possible by getting patrons to sympathize, I like to think that he has serious problems setting up a consistent pipeline and struggling between his own perfectionism and other's expectations.

Which is unfortunate and leaves little window to actually gain or regain credibility, which ultimately means that he had to take only steps forward from last update onward (so already a step late).

Reactions: Kakato

Арей127

May 2, 2017
I'm starting to add more scenes, it takes more time again and so on...
so I decided to work on it more...

so dev delays update because he works on it NON STOP add add and add new content...
if it's true the 0.3 should be 600-1000 new renders and GREAT story but we all know truth it was just february bla bla srtory
(how i told at the begining of the month)

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Just to let you know, I am here as a fanboy. I started commenting because... I've played the game recently and I fucking loved it!
Here's proof:

View attachment 1056644
I believe in the dev.
And personally, I am willing to wait as long as it takes, because I think he's building something great and special.
I said " Devs " in my previous post = plural. Though I liked the post of the other Dev in the previous page, I really hope that " other devs" don't get dragged into a sort of " Witch Hunt ". That was the only purpose of my message.

I also spoke to him in private, but promised to keep the content of our conversation secret. That was his request and I kept my word. However, I always do my best to stay objective in the main thread. :)

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
I said " Devs " in my previous post = plural. Though I liked the post of the other Dev in the previous page, I really hope that " other devs" don't get dragged into a sort of " Witch Hunt ". That was the only purpose of my message.

I also spoke to him in private, but promised to keep the content of our conversation secret. That was his request and I kept my word. However, I always do my best to stay objective in the main thread. :)
I understood the message. I just wanted to clear my name.

Regarding my screenshot...
I see a lot of people discussing. "He should've done x amount of renders or he should be focusing on this or on that"
I am telling you, the rendering part is the easiest part of the workflow. Adding the context and the story surounding those renders is the hardest thing.

Writers spend years building a novel, and there are only words on paper. Now imagine having to build visuals around that + coding.
I think this story is one of the best on the site, and I shared the conversation only to let others know that they're reasons why the development takes this much time (also it doesn't spoil anything, it just adds more depth to an already great VN).
And one of the reasons is that he's creating a masterpiece. The renders are just icing on the cake.
There's depth to this story and I am big fan. This is not just a "milf + boy wincest gotcha story"
This is my opinion and personal belief.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I understood the message. I just wanted to clear my name.

Regarding my screenshot.
I see a lot of people discussing. "He should've done x amount of renders or he should be focusing focusing on this or on that"
I am telling you, the rendering part is the easiest part of the workflow. Adding the context and the story to those renders is the hardest thing.

Writers spend years building a novel, and there are only words on paper. Now imagine having to build visuals around that + coding.
I think the story is one of the best on the site, and I shared the conversation only to let others know that they're reasons why the development takes this much time (also it doesn't spoil anything, it just adds more depth to an already great VN)
And one of the reasons is that he's creating a masterpiece and the renders are just icing on the cake.
There's depth to this story and I am big fan. This is not just a "milf + boy wincest gotcha story"
This is my opinion and personal belief.
Truth be told, from what I noticed, he's got some kind of " fragile " personality. He lacks confidence in himself, but he shouldn't. How many Devs here can make renders of this quality ? I know he's reading or will read our comments at some time. So, tll, if you're reading this, stop doubting yourself and accept the constructive criticisms which will make you grow.

He must find the perfect balance between " perfectionism " and " workload ". As a matter of fact, we have a few Devs like him, the first one coming to my head, being Psychodelusional. The only difference is that the latter plays the silent card. Ttll, on his side, clumsy or not, says what he feels and communicates. The biggest source of frustration in this case is his obsession with perfectionism. This is becoming a real problem.

Most of the guys here are understanding and few bashes at him. We were patient and I bet some of us are still patient secretly. But, there's a time you must deliver. Don't count us in (pirates), but for his patreons, for their respect, their trust, he should find a quick solution to find the perfect balance and release more regular updates. Even if it's 3 updates per year, ppl won't complain as long as those updates are loaded. I don't know how much he's making atm, but he should seek for someone's help to speed up production.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please, just ignore that trolling cunt, till date he had 150+ insta facepalming/trolling accounts deleted, this one will be deleted soon, so better to not mind anything that creature does around here.
Even if not for trolling-names of those accounts (milking, cunts, etc) it is fairly easy to separate those from "normal" posts by its content ;)

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes