4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Арей127

May 2, 2017
He answered to someone complaining on his official discord not to expect 2000 renders or 2 hours worth of content, if that's not related to the 0.3 release as you are saying, then he is making even worse publicity to his own product by lying to people that the worth of content won't reflect the time gap between each update.
there will be no 0.3 he can say anything
he doesn't even have 250 renders (after 10 months)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Chicha

seden

Aug 22, 2016
.. Not looking good then, guess it safe to track as using the local function, but its still not looking good.

Images these days can go over x200mo one, even up this given settings.
Add hardware failure, creating render is heavy on cg and pcu, mitigated by one components + setup (guess using liquid cooling is the only effective option ?).

So, temp + components getting hot.

Don't know how it is for others, but for me, most cables and fans are quite easy to damage, even some who start loose external gain as some point ??
This and more mean that going without backup is a bad idea, had the time between now and previous update..
It happened otherwise, RL oblige. Still would be better to release even small update from time to time.

Over Crow funding, most successful campaign are such because they are set to release teasers and progress as it go, both as funding go and until release. Safely that's not common at all. Memory then interest need refresh or its soon refreshed, as we are more sensible to bad events than good ones it doesn't help at all.
TBS.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
The Heavy five dev puts out updates which have like 15-20k renders every 3 months along with animations and this guy makes more than they do. Shameful.

Anyway, I think the dev should put out the next update as soon as possible even if it's a short one. Atleast that way he'll be able to start anew and expectation free for the update after that.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Heavy five dev puts out updates which have like 15-20k renders every 3 months along with animations and this guy makes more than they do. Shameful.

Anyway, I think the dev should put out the next update as soon as possible even if it's a short one. Atleast that way he'll be able to start anew and expectation free for the update after that.
And here goes free advertising...and for "heavy five" of all other games:FacePalm:
Yet, perhaps better to check again op/patreon of that game, as there is something seriously out of order in your above statement regarding its dev time and renders/animations numbers.

This game could be abandoned or not, yet i would say considering that it could be compared with heavy five in terms of the current developing point/level, this one has nothing to feel ashamed in that comparison. Moreover, this one is superior by any mean, apart from having virtual female "dev"/host "entertaining" players by breaking third/four wall every now end then.

edit.
and here we have first heavfive-bot, please all welcome yet another locked-profile-troll lnppo ;)

Last edited:

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
Some people live in such a delusion. No wonder Earth is in such a chaos.
No, I dont live in a delusion. Most of milkers have excuses like i was in hospital for 2 months, death in family, burnout and shit like that and nobody believe them. Ttll is one of rare who told that he is working but he isnt able to make wished pace. He didnt make some shity excuse like most of them. He said that he is slow, and that is that. You can like that or not.

Reactions: Xumeey

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
And here goes free advertising...and for "heavy five" of all other games:FacePalm:
Yet, perhaps better to check again op/patreon of that game, as there is something seriously out of order in your above statement regarding its dev time and renders/animations numbers.

This game could be abandoned or not, yet i would say considering that it could be compared with heavy five in terms of the current developing point/level, this one has nothing to feel ashamed in that comparison. Moreover, this one is superior by any mean, apart from having virtual female "dev"/host "entertaining" players by breaking third/four wall every now end then.
The point wasn't which one is superior and which one is inferior. I am not criticising this game's quality. My point was that this guy doesn't work and hasn't put out an update in a year and still makes more than that dev who pushes out updates every few months with an insane amount of content.

Quality, when it comes to artistic endeavours is obviously not objectively decided. So that's fair if you think this game is better. Personally I like this one more as well.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The point wasn't which one is superior and which one is inferior. I am not criticising this game's quality. My point was that this guy doesn't work and hasn't put out an update in a year and still makes more than that dev who pushed out updates every few months with an insane amount of content.

Quality, when it comes to artistic endeavours is obviously not objectively decided. So that's fair if you think this game is better. Personally I like this one more as well.
Even in the matters of work, aka content/updates you cant say that, objectively.
There are better comparisons for that than heavy five - put all facts together, when started, revamp, amount of content till date - it is at the same level in that regards to this one. And both of them sucks in that regard, sadly.

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
No, I dont live in a delusion. Most of milkers have excuses like i was in hospital for 2 months, death in family, burnout and shit like that and nobody believe them. Ttll is one of rare who told that he is working but he isnt able to make wished pace. He didnt make some shity excuse like most of them. He said that he is slow, and that is that. You can like that or not.
Sure, there are a number of hilarious and repetitive excuses recurring between devs that we could laugh about all day.

Being more sincere and transparent like tll is doing, is more easily perceived as genuine and deserving of trust indeed, the thing though that the others are afraid of, is that said genuinety alone doesn't unfortunately exclude the fact that he might be milking people by cutting a humble and sincere impression of himself.

This mean spirited thought however didn't originate itself out of thin air, as people are pointing out, there have been delays, each one padded by genuinely coated explanations that would circle around the same issues without leaving any glimpse of improvement on said matters, not counting the always on-time releases of wallpapers that, albeit beautiful, required time to produce that could have been spent toward a faster release of the update.

In the end, if you wish and want to believe in the Dev, that's absolutely great, though on the other hand, I can understand where those people are coming from and why they can be so distrustful.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Even in the matters of work, aka content/updates you cant say that, objectively.
There are better comparisons for that than heavy five - put all facts together, when started, revamp, amount of content till date - it is at the same level in that regards to this one. And both of them sucks in that regard, sadly.
Sure you can compare quantity and frequency. That's the only thing you can compare.

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Also put what facts together? I never played the earlier or read the stats for them but as things stand, right now, that dev is making more content than this one. Anyway let's not argue anymore. I have a math test to study for. F

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Because he called me out by name which results in an additional unique notification on top of the follow I have for this thread.
I don't much care what he chooses to do but if he posts something dumb I will facepalm it, regardless of whether he whines about it.
Im just glad there are those lockedprofiles facepalming trollusers to let us know what is dumb and what is not.
Always pleasure to deal with such kind.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I love this game here and i know this is a one man show, but is it just me that the dev is somehow "whiny" ?

The december and february public posts on patreon sounds so. Is there any rough timewindow for a release of the new version? I mean he posts a lot of stuf on patreon, but that are just wallpapers.

PuroBogotà

Jul 8, 2020
I love this game here and i know this is a one man show, but is it just me that the dev is somehow "whiny" ?

The december and february public posts on patreon sounds so. Is there any rough timewindow for a release of the new version? I mean he posts a lot of stuf on patreon, but that are just wallpapers.
No time window whatsoever.

• Sad
Reactions: Mortarion
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes