4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I love this game here and i know this is a one man show, but is it just me that the dev is somehow "whiny" ?

The december and february public posts on patreon sounds so. Is there any rough timewindow for a release of the new version? I mean he posts a lot of stuf on patreon, but that are just wallpapers.
The eta was February, yet he missed it, so there is no new eta.
It will be out when it is out, if ever.
Kinda sad thing considering its quality...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Last time this game was updated people were shaking hands and freely spitting on each other's soups with no masks on. I can't even remember the plot, except the mom was hot.
Hmmm, perhaps to not go that far :unsure:
I would say last time this game was updated, velociraptors were running as mad dogs chasing their prey across waste grasslands of Gondwana.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
why no abandon tag?
The rule on this forum is that abandoned is added after the dev ceases communication for a period of at least 3 months or gives a heads up on they are ceasing making the product. So as long as an update happens which can just be posts saying "I am working on it" on their Patreon or on here as a forum post, then no abandon tag will be added. Sometimes this rule is broken when nothing comes out for years.

Being the Patreon for this product has a post at the end of last month, it is far from getting that tag. (I am not defending the game, just informing of how this forum works.)

watchy123

Dec 4, 2018
Only goes to show how freaking rare it is to get an A++ adult game (top graphics, story, adult content, updated regularly, finishing the project etc.), and that is for something as niche as this genre. Here we seem to have the case of a developer who can produce top content but is apparently unable or unwilling to develop project managing skills, otherwise he would realize that with a time horizon of years instead of months or weeks you will never finish a project (no matter how perfectionist you are) - you need to stick to a schedule and just release something regularly even though you might think the product is not optimal - it will never be perfect. We just have to accept that this game will get one or two more updates and then it will be left unfinished unfortunately.

Feb 18, 2018
I don't hold this against the dev because I myself worked on projects like this, where there is no boss to answer to and no actual time frame to adhere to. It takes a lot of effort to just not be lazy if the sword of being fired is not hanging over your head. There is a reason why huge games, with 1000 time more effort and work put into them, come out in a fraction of this game's dev time. because huge studios and their executives are behind the devs with a whip. That is why Patreon is one of the worst ways to support a creator whose work takes literal years to complete.

Here is my advice for all of you people who have spoiled all of the devs on Patreon:
If you are impatient that a dev is slow in the development of the game then retract your subscription. That is the only form of a check that we have. Most people don't cut subscriptions out of the fear that the dev might abandon the game. Then let them abandon it. It's just a fucking game. We have already seen too many abandoned games to be afraid of that. Stop supporting lazy devs and you will see that they will deliver because they need you and not the other way around. It's their livelihood. Stop supporting lazy devs like Icstor, Gumdrop and the like, no matter how good the art looks. Only give your money to the people who prove themselves. Merit will bring better people to the top and remove the slag.

Dec 30, 2020
I don't hold this against the dev because I myself worked on projects like this, where there is no boss to answer to and no actual time frame to adhere to. It takes a lot of effort to just not be lazy if the sword of being fired is not hanging over your head. There is a reason why huge games, with 1000 time more effort and work put into them, come out in a fraction of this game's dev time. because huge studios and their executives are behind the devs with a whip. That is why Patreon is one of the worst ways to support a creator whose work takes literal years to complete.
in other words, the devil knows when a new version wakes up yes)))) well, etava followed expect

Reactions: RainMan92
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes