4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
I'm sure if an update doesn't come out this year that it will come out next year or the year after. Some of you just need to learn patience!

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
Amazing renders and beautiful women. I'd like to see the game actually finish. The backstory is just hanging in the air. I'm not even sure I want to know what the Mom was off doing lol. In any event it would be nice to just say fuck it and go out with Kelly, Taylor and whoever else rather than let the Mom just waltz back in after doing god knows what and leaving the MC alone. By the look of the other comments it has been quite awhile without an update so hopefully the dev will just drop some content this year.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
In short: Dev is still active on social media selling special renders 'n stuff. F95 rules say that he has to have abandoned the game completely and by making new art for +100$ patreons every once in a while the game gets no abandoned tag.

You should really read the hundrets of posts, this is a great discussion :D
If true, the rules should change then.

The "abandonned" tag is meant to apply to the game. The dev can shell out as many renders as he likes. If they aren't game relevant(are they?) then any dev posts should not count as game dev activity. Pretty simple, isn't it?

I came here because I.stumbled on this game in my files. Curious to see of there'd been an update. I don't care one way or the other. So, I'm not flaming the dev. But, like I said if they are solely occupied with non game content then the game deserves an abandonned tag.

Nov 8, 2018
If true, the rules should change then.
This is basically what everyone in the prevous 100+ posts is suggesting. However, these images might be included in the sketchbook and therefore might be game relevant. I am not saying I agree with the rules, I just tried my best to summarize the conversation :D

Not yet, but I am here and I am working on an update.
I still remember the previous release, and my promises every month, so... Sorry.
The rule on this forum is that abandoned is added after the dev ceases communication for a period of at least 3 months or gives a heads up on they are ceasing making the product. So as long as an update happens which can just be posts saying "I am working on it" on their Patreon or on here as a forum post, then no abandon tag will be added. Sometimes this rule is broken when nothing comes out for years.

Being the Patreon for this product has a post at the end of last month, it is far from getting that tag. (I am not defending the game, just informing of how this forum works.)
Nope, talk about f95 as much as possible so the website can grow bigger and devs can receive more audience/customers.
so as long as the dev makes a wallpaper every 3 months this game won't be marked as abandoned? lol
No it does not have to be wallpaper as long as dev posts "anything" about game development game won't get that tag. This is what i understand from that rule.

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
So who do we play as? a young dude or an old dude?.. I saw a pic where one of the chicks were blowing some dude with white pubic hair.. Please don't tell me that's the MC lol
The old dude of course. You can see him and and his white pubic hair in the preview pictures.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The old dude of course. You can see him and and his white pubic hair in the preview pictures.
so you play as a "young artist" who also happens to be an old dude lol okay so from what I'm understanding is the MC starts of young and then it plays of years later when he's an old dude?

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
so you play as a "young artist" who also happens to be an old dude lol okay so from what I'm understanding is the MC starts of young and then it plays of years later when he's an old dude?
LOSTBOY7, this story is interesting, and it is better to learn it yourself, and not from the story of others, especially since it is short.

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
You probably right but When you short? How short exactly are we talking about?
I mean, the game is not very big yet, but at the same time it gives an understanding of whether it is worth playing further, or not to return to this project anymore.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I mean, the game is not very big yet, but at the same time it gives an understanding of whether it is worth playing further, or not to return to this project anymore.
Yeah that's reasonable enough..ill give it a try but if I'm being honest I hate old MCs just as much as 18 year old MCs so hopefully this dude ain't too old.. Then again, his pubes looks like Santa's beard so forget about "not too old" lol

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Yeah that's reasonable enough..ill give it a try but if I'm being honest I hate old MCs just as much as 18 year old MCs so hopefully this dude ain't too old.. Then again, his pubes looks like Santa's beard so forget about "not too old" lol
LOSTBOY7, this old man is not an MC in old age, he is a completely outside character. You will not see the MC itself, since the game is in the first person. The only place where he appears is in childhood memories.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
LOSTBOY7, this old man is not an MC in old age, he is a completely outside character. You will not see the MC itself, since the game is in the first person. The only place where he appears is in childhood memories.
So the dude with the white pubes is not the MC then?

Garvelt

Aug 26, 2020
So the dude with the white pubes is not the MC then?
Seems like I tried and failed at sarcasm. Of course you are playing the young guy, if you actually look at the preview pictures you can see him and his penis as well. That scene with the old dude isn't even in the regular game, you need a patch to access it.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Seems like I tried and failed at sarcasm. Of course you are playing the young guy, if you actually look at the preview pictures you can see him and his penis as well. That scene with the old dude isn't even in the regular game, you need a patch to access it.
Damn naah my bad for being so dense lol... I see what you did there

• Haha
Reactions: Garvelt

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
That scene with the old dude isn't even in the regular game, you need a patch to access it.
Garvelt, it looks like you haven't played this game yourself for a long time.:giggle: The patch is needed for the "Shota" scenes, and the old man (boss) it appears there during the game.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes