• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
I installed an incest patch, played a walkthrough game, but still did not see the scene in the bathtub of mom and son, how to get it?

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
I installed an incest patch, played a walkthrough game, but still did not see the scene in the bathtub of mom and son, how to get it?
If memory serves me right I think the mom-son scenes are accessed in sketchbook as you progress through the game. Btw incest patch has nothing to do with the scenes you get to see in the gameplay. You will get see everything the game has to offer whether you install a incest patch or not.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
If memory serves me right I think the mom-son scenes are accessed in sketchbook as you progress through the game. Btw incest patch has nothing to do with the scenes you get to see in the gameplay. You will get see everything the game has to offer whether you install a incest patch or not.
The patch offers 104 extra images of shota content.

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
I didn't knew about that. I thought incest patch's only changes texts.
Does the 104 extra images happens only in this game's patch or occurs in every other game patches
In almost all the games it's only text changes like mom, sister... But there are rare games like CI that add more than just a text change.

Last edited:

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
I imagine the slow progress of the updates made a lot of people unsub from the dev's Patreon, so now the only thing that the dev has motivation for is to create pics periodically. As long as he is just creating pics his Patreon subs won't go up, which won't improve his motivation and he'll just keep making pics and not working on the game... it's a vicious cycle lol...

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
As long as he is just creating pics his Patreon subs won't go up, which won't improve his motivation and he'll just keep making pics and not working on the game... it's a vicious cycle lol...
Futa_Buddy, his pictures are wonderful, and judging by the style, it seems that ttll works in the advertising business. Banners, posters, and so on. And the fact that the game has stalled, then perhaps he does not have a script, and at the moment he can not come up with something worthy. One or two releases can be released without a script, but then problems come.

Futa_Buddy

Nov 24, 2018
Futa_Buddy, his pictures are wonderful, and judging by the style, it seems that ttll works in the advertising business. Banners, posters, and so on. And the fact that the game has stalled, then perhaps he does not have a script, and at the moment he can not come up with something worthy. One or two releases can be released without a script, but then problems come.
Yup, writers block is a serious problem for creative types, it sucks...

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
where is the new scene that the inc/shota patch adds in? just wanna know how far into the game i should expect to need to go

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes