4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Skyangel007

Jan 14, 2018
He did mention in a public patreon post that it is taking 1 year to create 1 episode. 1 year! I actually thought he was joking, until I saw HaremLover's post. I just played the game today. Really nice graphics and love the sex scenes, but seriously, 1+ year an episode. And yes, like Skyangel007, I also pledge per update basis or at least if the developer is actively trying to complete a game (depending on how much I have pledged total so far, in which some games aren't worth as much as I have pledged in the past, so I am also learning who to pledge to and who not to).
Its just best to pledge per update imo. I mean look what happened with Milfy city. People are all pissed now because they decided to invest money into this guy/girl and then nothing happened for a year. A lot of people think they are taking a subscription to like a service or something or that they are paying for a product. You aren't. You're a patron investing in a person or organization and as such results aren't guarantee just like on the stock market. At least thats how I look at it and I feel like others should look at it.

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I'd say that more ridiculous is the fact that people can't stop complaining about the lack of updates and demanding to put the abandoned tag on this thread and by doing so basically keeping this thread alive. I mean, seriously, if people just stopped posting these "scammer!", "no updates!", "abandoned tag please!" comments (yeah, justified, but useless), this thread is gonna be lost in history in no time without any tags.

canicula

Jul 2, 2021
Its just best to pledge per update imo. I mean look what happened with Milfy city. People are all pissed now because they decided to invest money into this guy/girl and then nothing happened for a year. A lot of people think they are taking a subscription to like a service or something or that they are paying for a product. You aren't. You're a patron investing in a person or organization and as such results aren't guarantee just like on the stock market. At least thats how I look at it and I feel like others should look at it.
For sure, I use money on these devs like I'm at a stripclub. I see something come out that I like, I throw some bills at it, while I'm waiting for the next reveal, I keep my money in my hand.

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Everytime i see this kind of thread, it reminds me the weakness of the rules (voluntary or not, everyone will make his own opinion)
there should have an hybrid tag between "on hold" and "abandoned" reserved for this behavior
I noticed that an abandoned tag often gives a kick in the ass to the developer. For some reasons, we could have in the following weeks an update

Duriel

Aug 25, 2017
Everytime i see this kind of thread, it reminds me the weakness of the rules (voluntary or not, everyone will make his own opinion)
there should have an hybrid tag between "on hold" and "abandoned" reserved for this behavior
I noticed that an abandoned tag often gives a kick in the ass to the developer. For some reasons, we could have in the following weeks an update
Rules are intentionally vague as to create such loopholes and let people like you and me coming over the site, generating traffic by keep checking dead threads to repeat the same things over and over and over again :ROFLMAO:

but I'll check the ignore option on this thread for good now

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes