4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
All we got for 2 years were renderings from the new release man.
Jester'ss, alas, and unfortunately, this developer is not the only one. Patron's pernicious policy has led many developers to see a loophole in the rules of this site, and they make good use of this. And Patron himself in such a situation gets his decent money, and therefore does not change the rules.

Reactions: pr0n and .Septic.

Glass-Shadow

Nov 15, 2018
Looks like the dev wakes up at the last and first day of the month to milk the patreons by showing some of his past works and goes back into his hyper sleep .
579,54 CA$ sur 618,82 CA$ par mois

When i reach this goal that means people like my game and will continue the development.

And some still send some now ... From my POV you make content then you get cash . no ?
I love this game but would love more content .

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
So I take it this game is not worth playing? Is there much content considering the dev hasn't updated in quite some time?

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
So I take it this game is not worth playing? Is there much content considering the dev hasn't updated in quite some time?
Try it if you got nothing else to play but otherwise it's not worth it. There's a fair chunk of content i guess, nothing spectacular though and it doesn't seem like we're getting enything new for atleast a little while (or ever).

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
Anyone know what name song in the game? Its so relax and im searching name that song but get nothing...

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes