4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

hammerface

May 18, 2018
the game looks beautiful! not just the renders, but the ui as well. the phone mechanic looks very interesting too^^ only gripe i have would be not knowing the basics of my own story as the mc.. am i a successful artist? or a con artist? money launderer? why do i have boxes full of cash and need to invest in whatever to clean it? discovering mysteries or finding answers to questions you didn't know you had is fine and dandy but in this case i feel like i started the game with full on amnesia and no knowledge of the previous however-many-years-old-the-mc-is, even though the mc knows what's going on.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Not sold on the initial writing, but the rendering really is fantastic, I look forward to seeing more of this one. (and more of the nameless receptionist)

Reactions: Malkovichi

MadMaxine

Aug 19, 2019
Good renders, story with potential and footjob scene early on, this is going to be a good one when it gets more content. Didn't think I'd like the artsy feel, but I dig it.

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
0.1 got of to a great start but now I'm starting to doubt if this is actually going anywhere beyond concept promo with teaser pictures. Stopped supporting because no monthly release or a schedule for future releases, might start supporting again if I see some regular releases with schedule or progress bar.
July update stated end of August

Keep on with your Good work TTII!!!! :) (y)

Unlocked

Hey, everybody.
I'm sorry if you think I'm missing, I'm just not used to this format of communication yet.
Everyone who wants to see me more often - welcome to the
I hope you like the new wallpapers, not everything worked out the way I wanted, and my computer could hardly bear this scene, but it seemed to work out well.
We have reached the goal of $800 (yaaay), but it seems to me that it is pointless to start a new poll for the girls on the wallpaper, as opinions would not differ much.
So I made the wallpapers with the leaders of the general poll - young Lora and Lindsey.
Now at the beginning of each month patrons from $10 and above will be able to vote which two girls will be on the new wallpapers.
Also, if next month's support doesn't decrease, I might be able to afford a new graphics card. Thank you all for this.
I will also borrow money from a friend and buy a new power supply, as the current one just doesn't fit the new card.

Work on the game continues and according to the poll, the updates will be every two months. There will be 160 renders in each of them. So part of the second episode will be at the end of August, if I do not fail. =)
August update sounds like he's still on track for end of the month

Hey there.
Again, I apologize for the silence, but at the end of the day I don't have the energy to write anything.
The planned number of renders is ready, but I can't stop myself. "Another render to this scene, one to the other, there's still a couple missing..." I just understand that the update comes out short and I'm desperate try to make it little bigger.

By the way, I bought 2080Ti this month. Thank you again for your support, you make my work much easier. The render time has been greatly reduced. My computer is still not good at big scenes, and slows down because of lack of CPU and RAM, but the rendering itself is very fast. Too bad the card came late, and I did most of the renders for this update on the old hardware.
Also, I have microATX H81M-P33 motherboard, and 2080Ti looks ridiculously huge on it. =)
I think the next big purchase will be the motherboard and CPU.
The wallpaper with Lora is ready, I don't know if I'll have time to do the part with Lindsey before the release. And I decided that the winners of the current poll should be excluded from the next one, otherwise I will only do so with Lora and Lindsey. =)

The work continues, and I'm trying very hard to make it to the end of the month.
I hope everything will work out.

If you have any questions, thoughts or suggestions - write comments here or in discord server, I read everything and will try to answer in the next post.

Given the quality of the release, I don't think monthly releases are viable without sacrificing quality/content, and most devs don't want to fall into the trap of release date promises. Shame you're stopping your support, but then again, I don't believe you were a supporter anyways.

Bonus: July 20 preview
lindsey-yoga.JPG

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
There's no good reason to lie about that, but you be you and hold that thought. Also that sentence is illogical and a fallacy, can't be a shame that I stopped pledging if you believe I wasn't pledging in the first place..

Anyway, thanks for the latest info. A lot of new games get abandoned or stuck, so I'm going to wait and consider pledging again once I see some more progress and regular info on development progress. Two month release aim is fine by me if one month is too tight and rushed.
TTII , the developer of this game , made a poll with all his Patrons ( so i think you should know about this Patron Post ) , so they could choose both the size and the timing of every updates ; the majority of the supporters decided to have a medium size release , close to 150 -200 renders with a timing release every two months.
From what i know and from the developer words he wrote in his Discord server , the release will be for sure in next days and with a content of more than 200 Renders ( for sure before the end of August ).
So actually he is keeping his words made with all person that pledge the project , but if you don't believe also to my words , just wait few days and you will see this new update and the quality of this release ...

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
This game has Amazing renders.
its a really good start, the start is a little like we are in the middle of a story but going through the sketchbook I understand, and its interesting for a game, I like the concept of advancing a story and learning the past through flashback.
cant wait for the next game, There is very few games with Renders this good.

Reactions: Ekzar

NovaPrime

May 21, 2018
Is this game also on android ?
I played chapter 1 but wanted to know if this game officially has android version.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes