4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Updated in what regard? This game only had a single release!?
The one posted here is not even same anymore. First two steps are same and then no more. Either the game options has been smaller in the latest release or an walkthrough is needed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fantabaldu

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Typos and bugs

Didn't do all of the paths so unsure if any others are missing, Just didn't check most of the phone choices and most of the sheila sex choices.

Left of : is in game, right of : is fixes

When you start the game, the moment you can open the phone, if you click the camera icon it has a renpy error.

It would be nice to know what are inner thoughts and what are stated, since it seems like you tell Lindsey she gives her money to her boyfriends but of course it is an inner thought.

Having a slightly darker background or drop shadow on font to keep it from blending in the background.

Phone ID

Jhon : John

Mother memory

it's not something photograpy : photography

Just right for the this climate : (remove the)

It would be easier to shoot yourself right away : (This sentence doesn't make sense)

Sister pool

Thats my favorite brother : That's

to the restaurant : (seems like it is a special restaurant or only one?)

walk in the heat, with the bags!? : with bags!?

Presentation

Fuck! The I : (remove The)

But a neighbor got the balls : But the neighbor or my neighbor has the balls.

Reactions: 0le and ttll

razenabas

May 10, 2019
Honestly, was curious to see what the story was all about but I found it a little too tedious to do everything a certain way to get the scenes that I wanted to see, so I just extracted the CGs instead.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
I second the motion that the minigames should be made easier because you'll probably need an e-sports ready, 16.000 dpi, 1000 Hz, gamer mouse with turbo function to complete them without smashing random things out of frustration.
That being said here's a save with all six of them unlocked, save your nerves and time ... trust me.
Is game saving somewhere else? Because your save is not showing up. I even moved my saves to other place and deleted it from the game folder and put in your save and the game still finding my saves, not yours.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Is game saving somewhere else? Because your save is not showing up. I even moved my saves to other place and deleted it from the game folder and put in your save and the game still finding my saves, not yours.
Try looking in AppData. Open a Windows Explorer and type %appdata% (type the percentages as well) then go into RenPy\CI-xxxx (where xxxx are numbers, dunno if they're random). That's where the save are usually stored.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Try looking in AppData. Open a Windows Explorer and type %appdata% (type the percentages as well) then go into RenPy\CI-xxxx (where xxxx are numbers, dunno if they're random). That's where the save are usually stored.
I tried as you suggested. Nothing close to RenPy\CI-xxxx or anything related to this game came up.

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
nice renders but no animation it's a turnoff for me. I'll just wait until the dev plan to put some sex animation and if not well goodbye to this game. goodluck to the dev.

Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
when is the new update ?
Keep on with your Good work TTII!!!! :) (y)

Unlocked

Hey, everybody.
I'm sorry if you think I'm missing, I'm just not used to this format of communication yet.
Everyone who wants to see me more often - welcome to the
I hope you like the new wallpapers, not everything worked out the way I wanted, and my computer could hardly bear this scene, but it seemed to work out well.
We have reached the goal of $800 (yaaay), but it seems to me that it is pointless to start a new poll for the girls on the wallpaper, as opinions would not differ much.
So I made the wallpapers with the leaders of the general poll - young Lora and Lindsey.
Now at the beginning of each month patrons from $10 and above will be able to vote which two girls will be on the new wallpapers.
Also, if next month's support doesn't decrease, I might be able to afford a new graphics card. Thank you all for this.
I will also borrow money from a friend and buy a new power supply, as the current one just doesn't fit the new card.

Work on the game continues and according to the poll, the updates will be every two months. There will be 160 renders in each of them. So part of the second episode will be at the end of August, if I do not fail. =)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Great start!
Nice to see some feet scenes ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes