4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
When he said read back 2 post back, he meant it litterally. More lazy than busy if you ask me
Like it's a big deal. He could just tell me with a few words like "within 3 weeks" or whatever. Unnecessary discussion.

Okay so who's gonna tell me when the new update is? :D He said every two months. It seems last update was on July 12 but it was fixing (bugs and stuff). Does it count?

• Haha
Reactions: JeefZ

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
Like it's a big deal. He could just tell me with a few words like "within 3 weeks" or whatever. Unnecessary discussion.

Okay so who's gonna tell me when the new update is? :D He said every two months. It seems last update was on July 12 but it was fixing (bugs and stuff). Does it count?
Next update is in exactly 2,943 hours time...

And this “discussion” was only unnecessary because you failed to read the first response to your question, which gave you the answer.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Try new version from my patreon page.
Dear,

Just for info, I'm also using a Mac, in the versions I downloaded the permissions were set correctly.
I do have a problem however opening the images in the sketchbook.
The 'clickable' areas of the dots are way too small, so in order to increase precision I have to go slower — to no avail, it remains impossible to click away more than 10 dots in the time allowed. I changed the mouse settings, tried a tethered mouse, still no way.
My motoric capabilities were and are above average.
Could you please increase those areas and/or allot more time for this?
The game looks promising, but since the importance the sketchbook seems to have and the imprecisions in the walkthrough provided — eg. the first names of the mother and grandmother have not been mentioned in the game at the moment one has to make a choice etc.
Most of the renderings are really good, but in it's actual version the game is a waste of time since it is impossible to unlock it's features without several play-throughs and resorting to accelerating but health damaging stuff.

Since I saw your message here on F95 I dragged the game back out of the thrash hoping for a solution,
Kind regards

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You don't. There's one mini game where you have to click everywhere like a mother fucker(you know the one), I had such a hard time ! I might have a tendonitis.
Haha. For such minigames I use a script I bind to one of the auxilliary mouse buttons. I can simply hold that mouse button and the script keeps "clicking" mouse 1. Easy peasy.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Haha. For such minigames I use a script I bind to one of the auxilliary mouse buttons. I can simply hold that mouse button and the script keeps "clicking" mouse 1. Easy peasy.
Also there's an another solution:
1. Go to game\scripts
2. Open game1_1.rpy and replace oTime-.01 in line 100 with oTime-.005
3. Open game1_2.rpy and replace qteTime - .01 in lines 62, 101, and 139 with qteTime - .005
So you will have twice as much time to solve those minigames.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This kinnda weird but good female bodies. Keith is a nerd. I don't understand it yet. Printed out the small walk through and it weirder. But I'll keep watchin'!

Reactions: Fantabaldu
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes