4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Looks like a really good start, on the other hand not a lot of content so we will see.

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
can anyone tell me who's the SHE mc talk about ? the aunt or mom or maybe ex gf ?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
after being treated poorly by that female neighbour i wonder how many like the choice for refuse when she was doing her presentation ?? :love: :unsure: Evil smile.. :D

This was actually my first desicion where boss humliated female did not mind watching that part.. mc also reacts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
after being treated poorly by that female neighbour i wonder how many like the choice for refuse when she was doing her presentation ?? :love: :unsure: Evil smile.. :D
You're being too mean to her I think she was jealous that the MC will steal her girlfriend

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I think that this is off to a great start. I see a lot of potential in it. I just hope the updates do not take 6 months

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really love the art in the game, and definitely the models too, like wow! :love:
Story sure does seem interesting, really want to find out more about the drama with his mom, which greatly seem to influence his life, thoughts and actions even, wonder what's up there.
Dear sis seems to be a bit of a gold digger/freeloader, but maybe we can influence her in a positive way.
The neighbor girl MC picked up from the club, love her looks, but she's a bit hard to figure out, but I guess if she's a bit snappy, you should be snappy right back at her, but not mean :p Hmm, and apparently she's a cuckquean, hmmm, interesting xD
Interesting characters indeed, interesting story, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, there's lots of potential in this game :)

Hopefully it's possible to stop all competition getting my girls though, if any of them try to get with my girls, I need to crack some skulls! :p

One thing needs to be pointed out though - writing could use some proofreading, there were a considerable amount of grammatical errors, but those are easy to fix. Beyond that, and that is but only a very small issue, everything is great, this was a great premise, so good luck to the dev, I'll keep my eyes on future updates :)

Oct 17, 2017
Damn this game is super erotic. Instantly became a patron. Renders are magestic. And story looks promising, got a feeling of first Life is Strange xD.

BTW I like the side story of schoolmate of Purple girl, hope there would be an option to seduce her father to be her first, THAT WOULD BE SUPER HOT.

Reactions: Mark17 and ttll

xer0x

Jul 19, 2018
If you guys are afraid of "NTR" in this game where it's NTR as long as someone else is fucking any girl in the game.

Than i have something important to tell you.... you might even want to sit down for this one.... we live in a world full of "NTR"... yep that girl in the neighborhood that barely even speaks to you... someone else is fucking her... that teacher at your school you had a crush on when you were little... someone is fucking her.... that girl that works at the boutique that you don't even go into because it only sells womens clothes and therefore you never even spoke to her or even know her name.... someone else is fucking her.... Oh and your mom too... she is getting fucked by your dad, she was getting fucked by him BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN BORN :eek:

I know it must be difficult to take in all of this new information all of a sudden, but hopefully we can all survive this constant NTR together.
Brilliantly Said!

Seriously for a v01 game its pretty damn amazing. Good Renders, music and the story is not all that cliche (compared to 95% of other games) at least there are some original ideas, not just ME HORNY, ME WANT TO FUCK MOMMY storyline.

Reactions: NeroZee and ttll

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
Soo, I played it, and...

...well, the art does not quite keep up to the preview. The renders are very good, no question, but I hoped for a more surreal style to help avoid the uncanny valley. So, as so often, I wonder why the sister put a bowl of spaghetti on her head.

UI design is there, and it is elegant. Not perfect, but good. The mobile phone is also well made, as you are not forced to get everything when the story needs you to. Why I can't put that thing to silent mode is another unanswered question...

It is also interesting, because choices seem to matter. You priorize your dialogues, because you don't get to ask everything. Of course the telefone sex with the supersexy Cougar is hot, but getting sucked by purple girl - decisions, decisions. Sister is super annoying, and her greed and lazyness seemingly led her to a very bad boyfriend. And so on - many characters that are relevant to my interests. I will definitely watch ehere this goes.

I don't know what to make of babyfaced bro, the curios passive way MC let's every female boss him around (yes, he gets to fuck some, but!), the sinister boss of white legthorns, and the slave sitting at the reception. I have some ideas for the latter, though.

tl;dr Good renders, nice UI, interesting story. Not perfect, yet. Would play again.

Reactions: Trandoshan and Jubz
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes