4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I don't know how to use a .rar file. Several games I wanted to try, but they're .rar files. Why?
For someone who hasn't started using a computer yesterday, yes you do seem a bit ignorant.
No offence, but where were you hiding? ;)

asdwg12

Sep 17, 2017
The game Is very good they only Have Some problems in Text "purposely" And difference between the "Talk" And The "Think" But All Other Things Is very Good

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
As a hole i like it.

But those god aweful drawing minigames. Espacialy the 4th one, tried it a few times and thought NO not possible for me.

Reactions: fbass

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
we might have a new PhillyGames or DrPinkCake here
i wont go that far , both those you name have proven themselves time and time again, this dev have a long road if he ever gets to that level. the heresy sir!!!

That's not the MC legs.
good to know.
Best of luck with the game, i will watch it closely and see how you make those route work, except the tyrant, i havent see any other game that can satisfy both non ntr and ntr users....
Yeah, i agree about the minigame, even tho i didn't have that many problems with it, some people might have trouble with it or the future minigames if they appear.

I think that we need ''casual'' mode. :rolleyes:

Ennoch, this topic will always appear, because people don't understand NTR completely and when it's avoidable then they will stuck around for months just to complain about it aswell, happens everytime.
I don't say 100%, that the same thing will happen again, but from what i've seen already there's a i big change it will, because it's like with any other game that have that fetish avoidable or not.
if u see vndb ntr have changed over the years as the fanbase did grow to love/hate and have more than 1 definition now , i know cause i have played and play a lot of japan vns, hell i have even helped translate some like ayakashibito port to pc (it has change to the point that is ntr when a relative one to the mc sister,mom etc or a heroine that the mc can romance (love interest) gets screwed by other guys and in consequence they steal her away from him, tough steal may be a strong word if the mc never was in a romantic relationship with that heroine, to the point even that cheating may be considered also ntr....)

there is always people that will complain, i will never complain for ntr avoidable , unless the dev focused more into one path than the other or like Paridise.... they end up being not ntr avoidable as they said.... if something i think is better for a game to just focus on ntr or non ntr for the entire game, as they say second parts were never good... and in this case having a route so different usually ends bad, both for the story and the dev.

(i hate minigames in games so a skip option will be nice)
:LOL:

Last edited:
Aug 16, 2018
ttll This is a great looking game--I really love the bleached color look you have in a couple of shots. The light might be a touch too bright, but it's a nice change against some 3D games where it's far too dark. Looking forward to playing and supporting this game.

For planned genres, will there be pregnancy? Since you already have the incest tag, it'd be a shame not to include pregnancy...right?

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
hmm the game is really high quality and I love that you give us way for no NTR, but I was going trough the images a little bit there are so many I haven't seen in the game like the Lora file or the phone pics in shower are they for next versions at least the Lora pics I think the shower you get when you chose other options I like his friend but still i don't want to give him any action but this is my personal opinion on it

edit. oh I see there is a mini game haven't realize it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

zephon96

Jul 16, 2018
Maybe I'm just ignorant, but I don't know how to use a .rar file. Several games I wanted to try, but they're .rar files. Why?
Google search about Rar files. It'll help you. Basically you have to download the rar file, and extract the files inside to play it. You have to use a program to extract, Winrar, 7zip, Peazip, etc. There's a bunch out there, many you can download for free. You may even have one already on your computer and don't know it. If you've never done it before, i'm sure you can youtube vids how to extract. It's actually very easy once you get the hang of it.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
With such amazing renders i fear that updates will be few and far between, i hope not.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Hyped "Characters aren't unique at all though. "
See the attach files.
All characters are unique, except sister, but I edited her face, too, and whole body ofc.
:D
View attachment 327565
They look great don't get me wrong. But the hair and face combo, feels like I've seen those before, a lot. Much of the uniqueness of the character lies in the hair.

This game will do well, maybe I'll patronize soon. Good luck.

Edit: Just saw the clips. A real 3d artist in our midst, now that's a shocker. But the eyes on some of those characters, they feel a little disproportional vs the mouth and nose.

Reactions: ttll

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
Sweet jesus please get rid of that drawing mini-game (or at least remove the fucking timer) - it adds nothing to the story, and is INCREDIBLY annoying!

ttll

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2018
Can't made hair for now, sorry. But i want.
But the eyes on some of those characters, they feel a little disproportional vs the mouth and nose.
Learned through the process, sorry again. And i like big eyes. =) I have a LOT such videos for almost every scene and character. I resculpt their bodies, hairs, clothes, accessories in ZBrush for almost every scene and new pose.

Last edited:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You can make the argument the renders are the best of any game on this site. Right up there with the really big devs. If the story is good, I dont see why this wont be a top game.

Some of the tags and potential additions aren't really appealing to me though. Slave, blackmail etc. Hopefully there will good route variety that can avoid the darker stuff or has MC saving the day. (looks to be the case with Lindsey and her BF)

het2000

Aug 8, 2016
The renders look great and the story seems interesting so far... but man, this game desperately needs a walkthrough. Waaaay too easy to miss scenes otherwise

Reactions: fbass
4.10 star(s) 123 Votes