4.10 star(s) 123 Votes

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Normally games take at least a month to develop per update and most of them are average. High-quality games take more time than that so you'll have to wait a bit longer for the second part of Ep. 2.
Yeah but that was just 1/3 of the new update. I thought the other two parts will come week by week or something like that.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Normally games take at least a month to develop per update and most of them are average. High-quality games take more time than that so you'll have to wait a bit longer for the second part of Ep. 2.
Like i wrote often in this thread , TTII made a poll some week ago ( you can find in my past post here in the thread the link ) with his patrons about the time of the update and the size of it ( i remember all , that actually the hardware used from the developer to render , is absolutely passed and old, he just bought a new Gpu with the help of the supporters ) . Patrons decided for a middle updated ( 160 render or more ) every two months .
So next update it will be expected to be for the end of October

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah but that was just 1/3 of the new update. I thought the other two parts will come week by week or something like that.
As I said before this game is not your average everyday game so it takes more time to develop it and also that 1/3 was plus 200 renders( I think) so it wasn't as is small as some people think.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Like i wrote often in this thread , TTII made a poll some week ago ( you can find in my past post here in the thread the link ) with his patrons about the time of the update and the size of it ( i remember all , that actually the hardware used from the developer to render , is absolutely passed and old, he just bought a new Gpu with the help of the supporters ) . Patrons decided for a middle updated ( 160 render or more ) every two months .
So next update it will be expected to be for the end of October
Yes, I have seen the post. Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy he bought a new GPU he needs all the help he can get. I supported him once with 10$ donation and will support him in the future if I have a steady income.

Reactions: ttll and Fantabaldu

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
As I said before "yeah". But when you wait for two months you expected a full fucking update, not three little parts in every two months.
What do you not understand about high-quality takes more time? Also, the developer's hardware is very poor maybe if you could help him out he might deliver full high-quality updates every two months.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
It's nice to not see the contents of some users in your ignore list ...
More nice in every case to know that people that will never give a cent to support a Developer , complaint about the Size of an update...
Where is not clear the fact about the poll and decision that made PATRONS for the kind of updated that they like to have?
Where is not clear the situation that actually the developer need more supporters and fund to change his hardware ?

One suggestion to all complainers ( right word is troll ) that make of this a profession : if you don't like a game or the size of one update , there are a lot of other games to play , don't loese time just writing some foolish words
But if a person really want to change the situation helping the developer and this project , non only complain, just one thing : this is his Patreon link , the lower tier cost only 1 $ ....

4.10 star(s) 123 Votes